In recent times of stressful and busy schedules, achieving well-toned and perfect body shape seems nothing more than a myth. After all, losing weight is not a walk in the park, and it requires tremendous efforts to get into shape. It’s obvious for you to feel discouraged after failed efforts to reach your health goals. But if you’re looking for some dazzling inspiration, you just need to turn towards gleaming divas of Bollywood. These stars not only dazzle at the silver screen; they shine in the fitness world as well. Today, we gladly present you weight loss secrets of three most successful actresses of Bollywood. Let’s start!
#1. Malaika Arora:
The “Chhaiya chhaiya” girl ruled almost everyone’s heart with her sultry moves in super hit item songs. This VJ turned actress gets a better figure with each passing day. Even at 45, this star mommy carries a perfect hourglass figure as that of a 20-year old girl. All thanks to her diet regimes and strict workout sessions.
Her Fitness Mantra:
Malaika prefers to follow a balanced diet while practicing moderation. She sticks to a 5-meal plan and loves to include nutritious foods in her diet. She believes in eating right and performing workouts regularly. Besides, she shuns the idea of going on fad diets and enjoys practicing yoga as it streamlines the body. In addition, Malaika loves to gulp down a protein shake for energy after her workout sessions.
Malaika’s Diet Plan:
- She starts her day with a glass of lemon-honey water, followed by a litre of water to detox her body and staying fresh all day.
- For breakfast, she prefers to relish on a bowl of fresh fruits with light dishes such as upma, idli, toasts with egg whites.
- For mid-day or evening snacks, she prefers to drink fresh vegetable juice or eats a sandwich with peanut butter. Whereas, her lunch menu incorporates 2 chapatis, rice, vegetables, chicken and salad.
- This gorgeous diva loves keeping her dinner menu light with a steaming hot bowl of soup, and steamed veggies
#2. Kareena Kapoor Khan:
The ‘begum’ of Pataudi family has left everyone awe-struck with her beauty, super hit blockbusters and jaw-dropping weight loss transformations, especially after giving birth to her little munchkin. Kareena has a strong dedication towards her workout regimens and diet plans. This star mommy has maintained a perfect figure with her strong determination and self-discipline. Her yoga instructor, Anshuka Parwani revealed that Kareena not only practices yoga but performs aerial twists such as flying fits. Besides, she can hold the posture for around 2 minutes, which is another big achievement. Let’s take a sneak peek into Kareena’s meal plan–
- For breakfast, she prefers filling her plate with bread slices & butter or parathas with milk or soy milk. Besides, she loves to satiate her sweet tooth with a steaming hot bowl of muesli and fresh fruits.
- Her lunch menu includes chapattis, dal, green salads and soup.
- She loves to munch on fruits and drink protein shakes to stay active throughout the day.
- Kareena’s dinner includes chapatti, veggies, and soup.
# 3. Shilpa Shetty:
Shilpa is one such name in Bollywood, who has set new fitness benchmarks with her slender and toned figure. She is one of the successful actresses who are getting younger with growing age. It can be contributed to Shilpa’s strong willpower and dedication towards her diet and fitness regimes. The “Baazigar fame” reveals that when it comes to your health goals, diet is a part of a big jigsaw puzzle called “lifestyle”. She is an active practitioner of yoga and her diet chart is as follows-
- Post-workout: She prefers to limit her post-workout diet to power-packed dates, black raisins and a glass of protein shake.
- Breakfast: The dusky beauty likes to include aloe vera or amla juice, a bowl of porridge and tea with brown sugar in her breakfast.
- Lunch: She takes chapatis, rice, chicken curry and steamed vegetables in lunch.
- Mid-day / Evening snacks: Brown bread toast, omelette with green tea.
- Dinner: Shilpa believes in finishing her dinner before 8 PM, generally. Her dinner usually includes soups, salads or chicken.
These were the fitness secrets of the three most gorgeous divas of Bollywood. If you too are craving for the perfect figure, follow any of these fitness plans and get slim. Also, don’t forget to share which one amongst these three is your favourite, leave your reply in the comment box. Thanks for reading!
Leave a Reply