Nutrafirst introduces Tulsi capsules that constitute pure Tulsi extract (Ocimum sanctum) for better respiratory health, strengthening immunity, improving heart health, and overall wellness. It is native to India and many people grow this plant for culinary and medicinal properties. Tulsi, also known as holy basil holds a folk medicinal importance and has been worshipped by the people of India for its potential to cure several ailments. Besides, the herb makes natural expectorant and antipyretic remedies as well. Rightly called ‘the queen of herbs,’ this wonderful ingredient has a variety of associated health benefits. Add Nutrafirst Tulsi Capsules in your daily fitness regime to stay immune, fit, and active. Let’s take a glance at some best ways tulsi can benefit your overall health:
- Prevents Respiratory Distress: Tulsi helps prevent a range of respiratory problems ranging from sore throat, cough, bronchitis, to asthma. While the antitussive and expectorant properties of the ingredient helps in expelling phlegm from the body’s airways, its essential oils (including eugenol, citronellol, and linalool) help relieve congestion and soothe inflammation in nasal passages with their enzyme inhibiting properties.
- Since holy basil targets metabolic stress, it is extremely helpful when it comes to lowering down bad cholesterol and improving heart health. Euganol, an essential oil found in Tulsi is believed to lower stress-induced bad cholesterol, whereas, anti-inflammatory agents in the herbal extract relieve arterial inflammation and reduces the risk of hypertension, stroke, cardiac arrest, and heart attack.
- Tulsi is extremely beneficial for your skin and can help you fight multiple skin problems. While its anti-inflammatory properties reduce inflammation and rashes from the skin, vitamin C in the herb improves skin pH, even out skin tone, and prevents acne, breakouts, and blisters on the skin.
- Tulsi is rich in antioxidants and vitamin C which makes it a wonderful immunity booster. It effectively safeguards the body against infections, microbes, seasonal flu, and diseases.
- Folk communities in India have been using Tulsi as an excellent remedy for treating fever and body aches. Therefore, Tulsi extract makes an inevitable ingredient in many ayurvedic medicines that aim at the management of fever and body pain.
Each veg capsule in this health supplement contains:
Tulsi Extract (500 mg)
How to use Tulsi capsules?
For best benefits, take 1 Tulsi capsule twice daily with a glass of lukewarm water. Pregnant women, people with known medical conditions, and children under 12 should consult a healthcare expert before using.