Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is a natural elixir that is made by fermenting high-quality apples with 5 percent acidity. This clear liquid is a well-known home remedy with several benefits. This raw and unpasteurized liquid comes with the mother, i.e. the colony of good bacteria formed during the fermentation process, which makes it an ultimate solution for weight management. Besides, it makes an excellent detox drink for all those men and women looking to improve their overall health naturally.
Key Health Advantages of Apple Cider Vinegar:
Pure & Natural Apple Cider Vinegar has gained tremendous popularity for its health benefits recently. However, its use is not new. It has been used as a natural antibiotic since ancient times. Here are some of its most impressive health benefits:
- Weight Management: An obvious name on the list of health benefits associated with apple cider vinegar. It is admired by weight watchers as an incredible weight loss remedy. It contains a high concentration of acetic acid, which boosts your metabolic rate and enables your body to burn more fat naturally. Also, the soluble fibres present in this health tonic provide you with the feeling of being full and restrict extra calorie intake.
- Improves Digestion: Organic apple cider vinegar comes loaded with antioxidants, flavonoids, and probiotic bacteria that assist in the better breakdown of food. Besides, these agents help remove toxins from the body, prevent acidity, and soothe digestive tract as well.
- Promotes Clear and Radiant Skin: Achieving smooth, clear, and glowing skin is everyone’s desire. This ayurvedic formulation makes a perfect pick for all those looking for a natural skin care remedy. It effectively fights against acne-causing bacteria and prevents the formation of pimples and scars. Being highly acidic, it makes natural bleach and effectively removes dark spots and lightens complexion.
- Manages Blood Glucose: Diabetes is an endocrine disorder characterized by abnormal levels of glucose in the blood. It occurs due to the body’s inability to utilize sugars for energy. As per researchers, the organic compounds present in ACV effectively regulate your glucose metabolism and prevent insulin spikes as well. You can take two tablespoons of diluted ACV after meals to enhance glucose metabolism. However, an overdose of this liquid can drop blood sugar to dangerously low levels. Also, we recommend you to seek medical advice before taking this dietary supplement.
- Whitens Teeth: Are you annoyed with the nasty stains on your teeth? Well, this organic liquid can come to your rescue. This proprietary formulation contains natural bleaching agents such as acetic acid that diligently removes stains, and makes teeth appear white and shiny. However, you must dilute the solution before using, as it is highly acidic in nature and using it as a concentrate can lead to tooth erosion.
- Nourishes Hair: Dull, dry, and unruly hair is not only difficult to manage but can ruin your appearance as well. But, don’t worry! Apple cider vinegar comes enriched with vitamins, antioxidants, and flavonoids that nourish the hair follicles from deep within and soften them. Besides, it effectively maintains the natural pH of the scalp and soothes it.
- Boosts Energy Levels: If you often feel low on energy, drinking diluted apple cider vinegar can provide you with an instant splash of energy. It contains potassium and enzymes that make it a natural electrolyte. Also, amino acids present in the solution counteract a build-up of lactic acid in the body and relieve fatigue.
Reasons to Choose Nutrafirst Apple Cider Vinegar:
Nutrafirst is a brand that takes pride in offering its customers premium quality, natural, and safe health supplements. All our products are free from harmful chemicals, additives and synthetic fillers. Besides, the factors which make our apple cider vinegar unique and effective are:
- 100% natural
- Raw, unfiltered, and unpasteurized
- Contains mother(good bacteria colony)
- Carries proven health benefits
- Is safe for consumption and brings effective results
Pure apple juice fermented with 5 % acidity.
To reap the best health benefits of Apple cider vinegar, mix 1 tablespoon ACV with 250 ml of water and drink it on an empty stomach or after meals. Also, note that ACV is highly acidic and should not be consumed in undiluted form
- The solution is highly acidic and must be diluted with water before consuming.
- It should not be taken by women while pregnant and menstruating
- Rinse your mouth with water after every use as acetic acid present in the liquid can cause tooth erosion
- It is not intended for use by children under 18 years.