Once lost, it is very difficult to regain your hair. Ask someone who have tried for years to regain it and haven’t yet reached their desired volume. While it is normal to lose 50 to 100 hair strands a day, problem arises when you lose them in bulk. A lot of factors contribute to hair growth. However, there is no magical stuff that helps it grow. And one of the most overlooked factors that can really contribute to hair growth is massaging it with ayurvedic oil. Well, massaging sounds basic; however, it is very effective. For instance, massaging your hair with hair regain oil activates your scalp and improves blood circulation in it. The blood in your scalp reaches the follicles under your skin and supplies oxygen as well as nutrients to hair roots. This enables your hair to grow. However, hair growth is a natural process, which involves doing a lot of things and avoiding a few. Let’s explore some of them ahead.
- Take Appropriate Diet: Folks usually opt in for a restrictive diet in an endeavor to limit their calorie intake. That probably helps them shed some weight but it certainly disrupts their hair growth pattern. When you restrict your diet, it leads to the depletion of nutrients required for hair growth. And since body prioritizes other functions over hair growth, a diet that falls short of nutrition makes us lose more hair.
- Keep Your Protein Intake Intact: There is a protein called keratin, which forms the structural component of hair. If your diet lacks protein intake, your hair growth will slow down and you will start shedding more hair.
- Add More Nutrition to your Diet: While it is advisable to take appropriate diet for hair growth, there are specific vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that play an important role to foster your hair growth. For instance, micronutrients like biotin, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, iron, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, etc. play a crucial role to not only foster hair growth but also prevent hair loss.
- Scalp Massage: Like we mentioned earlier, scalp massage is often one of the most overlooked options to promote hair growth but factually a very effective one. Massaging your scalp with hair regain oil infused with ayurvedic ingredients on a regular basis goes a long way to bring a difference in your hair health. In fact, massaging with hair regain oil puts dual impact on your hair. Not only does it help reducing your stress but also deeply nourishes the hair follicles and improves blood circulation in scalp to produce desired hair gain results.
- Avoid Using Heat on Hair: Constant use of curling irons, hair dryers, and straighteners can cause a lot of damage to your hair. Heated tools rob your hair off its natural oil and shine and lead to hair breakage. Thus, limiting their use can help you prevent hair loss.
Summing up, hair regrowth is time consuming and tricky. However, by following an appropriate diet, limiting use of styling products and heat treatments, and regularly massaging your scalp with hair regain oil will do wonders to keep your hair health intact. Nutrafirst Hair Regain Oil is an effective blend of natural ingredients like olive oil, coconut milk, tulsi, mulethi, neem, amla, carrot seed, etc. and is one of the best ayurvedic oils in its category. Do try it out to experience improvement in your hair growth.