Testosterone is a sex hormone that is often associated with males, although women have it in smaller amounts as well. This biochemical not only ensures reproductive health but aids in the production of facial hair, deepening of the voice, and maintaining masculinity. Most men experience a dip in their testosterone levels as they grow older. However, nowadays, younger men too are diagnosed with low testosterone due to increased stress at work, unhealthy eating habits, poor lifestyle, and more. Today, we will be listing 7 symptoms that indicate testosterone deficiency and the best remedies for ramping up testosterone levels. Let’s explore!
- Low Sex Drive: Low sex drive or unhealthy libido is a common symptom of falling testosterone levels. Once considered a symptom of old age, even younger men may experience low libido at some point in life. All thanks to increased stress at the workplace, unhealthy diet, and poor lifestyle. If you’re noticing a sudden change in libido, chances are there that your t-levels are dipping.
- Reduced Muscle Mass: Have you ever wondered why most gym trainers prescribe taking testosterone boosting supplements while trying to achieve a masculine physique? Well, it’s because the male hormone helps reduce fat mass and aids in muscle growth and size. However, a reduction in muscle mass may indicate low testosterone levels.
- Decreased Energy Levels: Do you often feel fatigued or have less physical stamina even after adequate rest? This may be an indication that your body needs a testosterone boost. People with low testosterone levels may also lose their interest in physical activities, exercises, and sexual acts.
- Changes in Mood: Studies indicate that men with low testosterone levels are more likely to feel a lack of focus, mood swings, irritability, or depression.
- Difficulty Sleeping: Men with low testosterone may feel difficulty getting an eye shut. Many men with low testosterone also suffer from sleep apnea, a potentially serious disorder that causes a person to temporarily stop breathing, thus affecting sleep.
- Problems with Erections: Low testosterone levels make maintaining erections a great challenge for men. It is because testosterone aids the body to stimulate penile muscles by producing nitric oxide that initiates several biochemical reactions that lead to penile erection.
- Low Semen Volume: Testosterone plays a crucial role in maintaining healthy semen volume for optimal sexual health. If you’re noticing a change in the volume of a milky fluid during ejaculation, it may be a clear symptom of low testosterone.
What can I do to maintain healthy testosterone levels?
Nowadays, you may find a lot of supplements in the market that claim to give your t-levels a wonderful boost. Many of them may be a mishmash of ingredients that have nothing to do with your t-levels or some of them may contain steroids that affect health negatively. Fortunately, certain herbs such as Ashwagandha, Safed Musli, Kaunch Beej, Vidarikanda, and Shilajit can come to your rescue when trying to pull up testosterone. Besides, herbal testosterone boosters such as Nutrafirst Ultra Josh capsules make a cherry-pick for those looking for natural remedies to boost t-levels.
Testosterone boosters are has become one of the most popular health supplements amongst men of all ages due to obvious reasons. Testosterone is the main male sex hormone that regulates several important functions in the body such as maintaining sexual health, production of hair growth, bone health and muscle strength as well. Although it is known as the main male sex hormone, females also have it in a little amount. Most men experience a dip in the hormone with growing age, which, in turn, can lead to numerous health issues. In such situations, you may want to discover the best ways to give your hormonal levels a boost. Fortunately, certain herbs can enhance your testosterone levels naturally and healthily.
Herbs that can help you boost testosterone naturally-
At present, the pharmacy stores are loaded with a range of testosterone boosters to choose from; however, many of them may come laden with harmful chemicals that can affect your health negatively. Herbals supplements, on the other hand, make an excellent tool to enhance your hormonal levels, naturally. Here is a list of herbs that make wonderful testosterone booster and how they may help improve your health-
Stress is one of the major causes of low testosterone levels in men. Ashwagandha is a natural stress reliever and has been used as an active ingredient in many ayurvedic medicines. Healthcare experts reveal that people who consume Ashwagandha regularly are found to have higher testosterone as compared to others. Also, it this natural supplement soothes the mind, relaxes the muscles and helps achieve a healthy libido as well.
As its name signifies, Shilajit is a plant-based resin or gum that is exclusively found in the rocky Himalayan mountains. This organic ingredient is exclusively used as a potent viagra and even finds its mentioning in the ancient texts about sexuality. This natural testosterone booster is believed to work wonders when it comes to uplifting testosterone levels. It diligently uplifts the testosterone levels. Also, it works as a vasodilator and improves the circulation of blood in the genitals and helps improve the symptoms of erectile dysfunction.
Kaunch seeds or commonly known as Cowhage seeds form another unique name in the list. There is scientific evidence that these organic kernels have anabolic as well as hormone regulating properties. Besides improving testosterone levels, these plant-based seeds help boost physical stamina, increases muscle strength, regulate thyroid functions and many more.
Safed Musli (Chlorophytum Borivilianum) is admired by the health experts for its ability to enhance sexual health. This natural aphrodisiac has been used to treat common sexual problems such as premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, since centuries. Also, this herbal remedy gives your testosterone a healthy boost and also aids in muscle building, tissue restoration and recovery.
Vidarikanda, also known as Gokshura or Indian Kudzu is widely used to treat infertility issues in men. This herb effectively boosts the sperm count and improves the semen quality. Apart from that, Vidarikanda is admired in the fitness world because of all its medicinal properties. This herbal remedy is highly useful in conditions such as nasal congestion, urinary maladies and many others.
Which is the best testosterone booster brand in India?
At present, you may find a variety of test-boosters in the market. However, you must know that many of them may contain synthetic chemicals and additives that can do more harm than good. On the other hand, herbal brands such as NutraFirst provides its customers with the premium-quality, natural testosterone boosters online in India.