Remember getting a sudden increase in facial hair and you sounding like an uncle in high school? Well, that is what testosterone does to the body. While it does a lot of other important things, we choose to explain it in simple terms. Testosterone is what turns adolescents into adults. Generally, testosterone levels start declining after the age 30. And when your body goes low on it, it creates some unwanted changes. Read on to explore natural testosterone boosters, the downside of having low testosterone, and ways to improve it.
Let’s first have a look at ways that form best testosterone boosters for men:
- Exercise: Among all the benefits of exercising, add one more. It is true that regular exercising and lifting weights boosts testosterone levels in men. Exercise is a natural testosterone booster, so ensure to stay active.
- Eat a Balanced Diet: A balanced diet goes a long way to keep you healthy and keep your testosterone levels intact. However, in particular, a diet rich in protein, fat and carbs can help maintain your testosterone levels. For instance, having wholefoods such as fruits, eggs, chicken breasts, almonds, walnuts, broccoli, carrots, etc. are all regarded as natural testosterone boosters.
- Get Some Sunshine Vitamin: Sunshine vitamin aka vitamin D is one the of the most important natural testosterone boosters with many people not even aware of this fact. Sufficient amounts of vitamin D rich foods in the diet or decent exposure to sunlight can help fulfill vitamin D requirements of the body.
Now, let’s have a look at what changes low testosterone brings to the body:
- Low Sex Drive: Testosterone is the chief hormone responsible for a good sex drive in men. However, when it starts declining, you may across issues like reduced desire for sex, infertility, fewer erections, and even erectile dysfunction.
- Increase in Body Fat: Testosterone promotes muscle growth. A low testosterone level in the body is followed by reduced muscle mass. When muscle mass is low, the body burns lower calories. Thus, low muscle mass not only leads to excess calories in the body but also puts the person at a higher risk of eating too much.
- Disturbance in Sleep: Low testosterone can also lead to insomnia. It can disturb your sleep patterns and may result in raising the risk of other complications.
- Decreased Strength & Weaker Bones: Low testosterone levels can not only decrease your body strength but also lead to weaker bones. Testosterone is directly related to bone density and low levels of it makes bones weaker.
So, if diet doesn’t do it, try supplementation. It is beneficial to go for trusted supplementation to boost your body’s testosterone levels. Nutrafirst Ultra Josh Capsules is one the most prominent natural testosterone boosters known for the benefits of its natural ingredients to uplift t-levels in men. Ultra Josh has received various testimonials and has become the first choice of various men in all age groups. Click here to explore more about it.
Testosterone is a hormone that turns a boy into a man. In simpler words, the hormone is responsible for the growth of facial hair, deepening of voice, masculine physique, and supporting sexual wellness. While men with healthy testosterone levels experience good sex drive, a fall in the hormone can lead to unhealthy libido that may affect your intimate relationships. Once considered an issue of growing age, testosterone deficiency is not uncommon in younger men as well. Fortunately, certain herbal supplements make a potent natural remedy to give your t-levels a much-needed boost.
While many healthcare brands are coming up with a range of natural testosterone boosters, we decided to present you with some lesser-known facts about testosterone, the manliness-defining hormone. Let’s begin!
#1. It Transforms a Fetus into a Boy
As per healthcare experts, around the seventh week of pregnancy, the embryo having a genetic male or the Y chromosome begins to produce testosterone. This supports the development of male organs. Besides, testosterone has a profound impact on brain development and also determines male-type sexual behavior in later years of life.
#2. Women also Produce Testosterone
Testosterone is made from cholesterol. Though testosterone is known as the male hormone, women also produce them in small amounts. However, certain medical conditions such as polycystic ovarian disease can lead to higher testosterone that shows up as acne, irregular periods, and infertility.
#3. It Reduces Anxiety
Scientists reveal that testosterone may have anxiolytic and anti-depressant effects. Besides, testosterone is said to reduce fear, and improve memory in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
#4. It has Heart-Protective Effects
It is found that men with high testosterone levels are at lower risk of a stroke than those with low testosterone levels. Besides, testosterone is said to reduce angina or chest pain in older men with a history of diabetes.
#5. Too Much of it can be Dangerous
Just like low testosterone levels are bad for your health, too much of it may also lead to a variety of medical conditions. While low t-levels may lower your libido and result in premature ejaculation and low sperm count, a level higher than normal is linked with cancer, heart troubles, and mood disorders.
#6. It May Cause Hair Loss
Though not directly but a lower or higher than normal range of testosterone may trigger hair loss. It is because the fluctuating levels of the androgens produce a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that binds to certain proteins in the body, which reduces the size of hair follicles. This, in turn, may slow down hair growth, cause hair thinning, or may even cause baldness.
These are a few lesser-known things about the male sex hormone. If you think you are suffering testosterone deficiency or are worried about your health, we recommend you get tested for your t-levels. Additionally, you can opt for herbal testosterone boosters such as Nutrafirst Ultra Josh, which comes fortified with t-boosting herbs like ashwagandha, kaunch beej, vidarikanda, safed musli, and shilajit for optimal results. Get this ayurvedic medicine online at the best price here.