Color, smoothen, iron, or blow dry, you do a lot to style your hair. But what about nourishing them? Most men and women are hit by common hair problems such as hair fall, thinning hair, split ends, and many others. While for some people, these issues occur as a result of poor lifestyle and increasing stress levels, for others they happen as a result of environment, nutritional deficiencies, and health conditions. Though causes of hair related problems are many, oiling your hair with essential oils regularly makes the best solution to provide them with much-needed nourishment they need to grow strong. We have compiled a list of herbal oils you can include in your hair care routine to get healthy hair naturally. Let’s explore.
Bhringraj Hair Oil
Bhringraj, also known as the false daisy oil makes a wonderful tonic for thinning and greying hair. The herb comes power-packed with powerful nutrients such as iron, calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, and vitamin E that deeply nourish hair roots and prevent hair fall. Also, massaging the scalp with Bhringraj oil regularly improves blood circulation, activates hair follicles, and promotes growth.
Brahmi Hair Oil
Brahmi, also known as bacopa is a magical herb that comes fortified with alkaloids that are thought to activate hair growth proteins in the human body. Organic compounds in this herbal hair oil help retain the natural color of hair and prevent premature greying. Besides, active polyphenols in the herb lower stress and prevent hair fall.
Olive is one of the most revered ingredients for cooking and medicine. All thanks to its nutritional profile. This oval fruit comes enriched with vital nutrients such as antioxidants, vitamins A, E, and minerals that hydrate & smoothen hair and stimulate hair growth. It is revered as one of the best potions to tame hair frizz and prevent hair from breakage.
Neem, scientifically known as Azadirachta indica holds folk medicinal value and holds a special place in Ayurveda. Neem is well-known for its antimicrobial action and massaging the scalp with Neem oil regularly helps ward off scalp infections, inflammation and promotehair growth.
Coconut is full of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that are known to benefit hair growth as well as scalp health. While vitamins and minerals in the organic coconut oil help lock-in the moisture, antioxidants fight scalp inflammation and infections for better growth. Besides, the active compounds in the natural oil strengthen hair roots and prevent hair fall.
These are a few organic hair oils that can make a star addition to your hair care regime while trying to improve hair health naturally. Besides, you can also check Nutrafirst Hair Regain Oil that makes an incredible concoction of powerful essential oils to provide you with long, thick, shiny, and strong hair naturally.
It feels great to bask in the sun and support your vitamin D supply. But do you know the UV rays coming out of sun can damage your scalp? Besides this, the unending dust and pollution around also affects your hair. And what about styling? The experiments you do with your hairstyle has a long-term impact on its health. So, you might be facing (or soon face) hair fall. But don’t worry! This problem has a simple yet highly effective solution and that’s regular oiling. Gently applying hair growth oil helps increase blood flow to your scalp and nourishes the roots. It not just encourages hair growth but also relaxes your body, relieves you from headache, and induces a sound sleep. But why not use a normal hair oil? It is because using a hair growth oil is known to offer added benefits and reverses hair damage.
Benefits of Using Hair Growth Oil-
• Applying hair growth supplements promotes blood flow in the scalp and nourishes hair follicles. Nourished follicles result in rapid hair growth.
• Hair growth oil seamlessly diffuses into the scalp and gets absorbed into roots. It provides essential nutrients to the tissues and strands.
• Massaging your scalp with the best oil for hair growth promotes thickness. It also enhances the nutrient and oxygen supply to hair cells.
• Daily massaging with a hair fall control oil reduces the chances of hair loss by treating dandruff. The oil’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties help fight the dandruff-causing bacteria.
• Regular massaging averts split ends and dryness, leading to stronger as well as a silky mane.
• Applying hair growth oil adds a shielding sheath, which prevents the UV rays’ harmful effects.
• A hair massage also straightens the hair shaft by making a layer. This averts split ends and stops hair from breaking.
Well, we have noted the benefits of using a hair growth oil. But are there any specific ingredients that you should look for? Yes! Here are 5 best ayurvedic ingredients of hair growth oils and how they benefit your hair health:
• Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is a famous treatment for hair fall. Lauric acid present in the oil prevents hair loss and nourishes the scalp. A high antioxidant percentage also aids hair growth.
• Bhringraj Oil- Bhringraj oil is a natural solution to hair problems like hair fall, irritated scalp, and premature greying. With higher pollution levels and stress in the modern lifestyle, one needs the right health supplements and vitamins for hair loss. Here, Bhringraj oil’s scalp cleaning and mind-calming effects help reverse hair damage.
• Neem Oil- Neem oil is probably the best hair fall control oil because of the high fatty acid constituency. It is a great cleanser that unclogs the scalp pores and cleans it to encourage hair growth. It makes the hair shinier and voluminous.
• Almond Oil- Almond oil is effective in preventing breakage and eliminating split ends. This oil is high in linoleic acid and oleic acid content. These acids condition hair, encourage resilience and make them healthier and stronger. Moreover, the presence of vitamin E improves hair texture as well.
• Argan Oil- Argan oil effectively repairs damaged and dull hair and promotes hair growth with high antioxidant presence. The oil deeply nourishes the scalp and follicles, stimulating the thickness and health of strands.
Thus, choosing the right hair growth oil promotes hair volume, provides strength to the tissues, encourages hair growth, treats dandruff, and adds luster. For 100% natural restoration, Nutrafirst brings Hair Regain Oil equipped with Ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Neem Oil, Coconut Milk, Carrot Seed Oil, and more. For a more effective solution, you can also check out Nutrafirst Hair Regain Capsules to add health, thickness, and length to your strands.
Are you struggling with dry, frizzy hair and looking for natural remedies to curb the problem? Well, oiling your hair with essential oils form a perfect solution to keep them smooth and strong. These plant-based essences are loaded with essential nutrients that nourish hair follicles, promote hair growth, improve blood circulation and transform your dull and lifeless strands into silky smooth tresses.(more…)