We all know how difficult it is to sustain healthy weight. While mindful eating, regular exercising, and a well-rounded diet can help us lose excessive weight, there is no certainty that after all the effort you would still be able to reduce your weight or maintain it at a certain point. But have you ever heard of natural supplements that help you lose weight? Keto weight loss capsules for instance have proven benefits for weight loss and health experts tout them safe for consumption because of their 100% natural composition. However, if you do not want to jump to a supplement straightaway, we can suggest others which are natural and a part of your lifestyle. Read on.
Our body has various different hormones, neurotransmitters, and metabolic reactions which when combined with some natural supplements can help push it towards natural weight loss by reducing body’s fat storage. These are also known as the principles of integrative medicine that can help you reach your body weight goals. Here they are:
- Omega-3 Intake: Our diets should have omega3s in appropriate amounts. A diet low in omega-3s can lead to decreased insulin sensitivity in cells, which makes the body store more body fat. In fact, omega-3s not only play a role in managing your weight but also keep inflammation levels in check to keep your heart, brain, and overall cellular function healthy.
- Greens: Your liver has a significant role to play in keeping your body weight well managed. It facilitates proper functioning of body’s metabolism and protects the body from the damage caused by unwanted substances. Thus, green veggies like cauliflower, cabbage, broccoli, leeks, etc. are helpful to support natural detox pathways that play a crucial role in maintaining a healthy metabolism.
- Sleep: This one is surprising for everyone. However, you cannot afford to miss out on good quality sleep if you want to manage your weight. Your body is a complex machine, which carries hormones and chemical messengers. They not only control every function of your body but also control your appetite. Prolonged poor sleep can impact your body and make you stay hungry, leaving you crave for carbohydrates and high-sugar foods that pack on extra calories and result in excessive weight. So, before you start sleeping less every night, try fixing it and keep your sleep time intact.
- Your Gut Health: For you to achieve your dream body weight, it is important to keep your gut health intact as it is the key to various metabolic processes. So, have foods that are good for your gut as this will help you lose weight when you are trying hard for it.
These were basically some natural lifestyle habits or foods that assist weight loss. However, you can be in an absolute win-win by combining them with keto weight loss capsules. If you check out Nutrafirst Keto Weight Loss Capsules, you will find that it is a blend of ingredients like garcinia cambogia extract, green coffee extract, fenugreek seeds, black pepper extract, and more that contribute towards a healthy metabolism, support healthy digestion, and keeping the body active. Garicinia cambogia in these keto weight loss capsules particularly inhibits the storage of fat in the body. So, if you choose the right supplement, understand what works for your body when trying to lose weight, there is nothing that can hamper your weight loss goal.
Let’s face it; most people around the world overlook liver health. But, do you know that the liver carries at least 500 functions to keep you fit and active? Yes, that’s true! Liver, the wedge-shaped organ in the human body not only helps breakdown food but also aids toxin removal. However, many people suffer unhealthy or fatty liver due to several reasons such as unhealthy lifestyle, poor diet, and environmental factors. Unhealthy liver if remain untreated and unattended can lead to serious health problems. Fortunately, certain herbs such as milk thistle can boost liver health for overall wellness. Let’s explore!
About Milk Thistle
Milk thistle also called Silymarin, holy thistle or blessed thistle is a flowering plant that can grow up to 10 feet high. The herb got its name from the organic milky fluid that comes out when its leaves are crushed. The plant creates bulbs with vibrant pink flowers and all the parts of the plant including flowers, leaves or seeds can be used for oils, teas or powder. Nowadays, nutraceutical companies like Nutrafirst are coming up with milk thistle capsules for liver health and overall wellness. Here are some key health benefits associated with milk thistle or silymarin extract:
- Enhances Liver Health: Milk thistle is well-known for its effects on liver health. Valuable compounds in the herbal extracts regulate liver processes and help the formation and release of bile, proteins, and enzymes that aid the breakdown and assimilation of food. For centuries, naturopaths and folk communities have used milk thistle as a complimentary therapy for managing liver damage due to conditions such as alcoholic liver disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease, hepatitis, and even liver cancer. Besides, this amazing supplement protects the liver against the harmful effects of free radicals in the body.
- Protects Gallbladder and Kidneys: Since gallbladder and kidneys work closely in relationship with liver, the largest filter in the body, milk thistle supports gallbladder and kidney functions as well. The valuable compounds in the ayurvedic medicine prevent gallstone formation and safeguard kidney cells against damage, especially in the case of diabetic naturopathy.
- Promotes Healthy Heart: Milk thistle extract is said to lower the level of bad cholesterol in the body, which reduces the chances of arterial plaque accumulation in the heart. Not only this but natural phytochemicals in silymarin capsules regulate blood circulation in the body and prevent hypertension.
- Improves Cognitive Functions: Apart from being a folk remedy for liver health, milk thistle is known to have a profound impact on brain functions as well. Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory compounds in milk thistle extract capsules lower inflammation and cellular damage in the brain and prevent the chances of cognitive disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s.
- Aids Weight Loss: Silymarin extract is revered in the field of Ayurveda for its properties to regulate blood sugar and healthy blood glucose levels are helpful to maintain optimal body weight. If you’re suffering unexplained weight gain and looking for remedies to drop a size, try consuming milk thistle extract to get back in shape quickly and naturally.
- Supports Bone Health: Osteoporosis is a medical condition that is characterized by depleting bone mineral density and increased chances of bone fractures. As per healthcare experts, regular supplementation with milk thistle extract aids bone mineralization and may reduce the chances of osteoporosis helping to prevent bone fractures, especially in the elderly.
The Bottom Line
Milk thistle or silymarin extract comes enriched with active phytochemicals that have a profound positive impact on liver and other organs in the digestive tract. The herb comes enriched with an array of nutrients that are required by the body to carry out several functions. Supplementing with silymarin extract makes a wonderful way to enhance liver functions and ensuring overall wellness.
Turmeric, a cherished cousin of ginger holds immense importance in the Indian kitchens and accounts for a plethora of uses in the field of cooking and traditional medicine. Botanically known as Curcuma longa, this rhizomatous herb is used to impart a beautiful yellow color to authentic Indian dishes and is admired for its earthy aroma & citrusy bitterness. Apart from its folk culinary importance, turmeric or haldi makes a wonderful go-to fix for a variety of health problems.
Although most Indian cuisines are loaded with an appreciable amount of turmeric; some people don’t prefer to make it a part of their regular diet. As a result, they remain deprived of all the good things it can do to their bodies. Keeping such aspects in mind, certain nutraceutical companies like Nutrafirst have launched Turmeric curcumin capsules that make a convenient alternative to the traditional spice. Today, we are here to present you with turmeric’s best health benefits to make you look up and rethink its usage in your food or as a supplement.
1. Turmeric for rheumatic pain relief-
Turmeric’s anti-inflammatory agents have been instrumental in relieving chronic inflammation in joints and muscles. Indeed, this aromatic spice is being used by many folk communities for treating maladies such as osteoarthritis and rheumatic pain. Besides, the antioxidants, polyphenols and curcumin present in this herb destroy the free radicals in the body that damage the cells. People suffering from inflammatory problems should consider using pure turmeric powder every day for healthy living.
2. Turmeric for cognitive health-
Curcumin, a powerful organic compound in turmeric is linked with better brain health. As per researches, curcumin helps repair the stem cells in the brain and enhances cognition, especially in the elderly. Stem cells are the special cells in the body that aid in recovery from serious neurodegenerative troubles such as brain stroke or Alzheimer’s. Additionally, turmeric makes a wonderful memory booster and improves cognitive behavior.
3. Turmeric for healthy digestion-
If consumed raw while experiencing a gastrointestinal problem, turmeric can provide immense relief from the condition. The valuable constituents in this organic herb instigate the production of bile juice, thus making the process of digestion easier and also enhance nutrient absorption in the intestines. Additionally, it makes a wonderful tool to relieve bloating and gas.
4. Turmeric as an antiseptic-
Remember how your grandma used to rush to the kitchen to grab a pinch of turmeric to treat any cut, burn, or infection? Well, turmeric’s antibacterial and antiseptic components indeed.
A regular diet that includes food rich in omega-3 can help prevent one of the most common causes of vision loss, new research suggests. According to a report, omega-3 fish oil may cut the risk of age-related macular degeneration (AMD) by as much as a third. AMD is a progressive and irreversible condition that affects older adults. It is caused by thinning and bleeding around the macula – the central portion of the retina. This results in a loss of sight in the center of the field of vision. People with AMD, who are mostly over the age of 60, lose the ability to see fine detail. Severely affected AMD patients are often classified as legally blind although they still have some peripheral vision left.
HA, the omega-3 present in every cell membrane of the human body, is also highly concentrated in the brain, retina, and heart. It is vital to good health. Studies have already linked omega-3 fatty acids with a variety of health benefits, the most significant being that it can help people with heart disease. Not only this, but taking omega 3 supplements regularly helps promote healthier heart, eyes, brain, skin, hair, nails, joints, digestion, and immunity. Omega 3 plays a major role in different body functions, making it important that we get enough of this good fat in our system.
Western diets are often deficient in omega-3. These fatty acids are commonly found in cold-water oily fish. This group of fish includes salmon, herring, mackerel, tuna, anchovies, sardines and hoki. Out of all these, Salmon Fish Oil is the most preferred choice of omega 3 source. If you’re looking for genuine Best Fish Oil Capsules, then Nutrafirst is the perfect choice. Pharmaceutical grade fish oil is manufactured using molecular distillation as this retains the good fatty acids while leaving the unwanted contaminants behind. Molecular distillation ensures that the fish oil is pure and highly concentrated. Hence, naturally sourced fish oil capsules are the best. Nutrafirst salmon fish oil capsules are filled with organic oil derived from the tissues of healthy salmon fishes which make a rich source of Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Besides, they are free from heavy metals, additives, and chemicals. To ensure overall wellness, add these capsules to your fitness regimes.
The quality of omega 3 supplements should never be compromised. When you are taking something for your health, it should be safe and does not produce side effects. It should also be affordable but of good quality. Remember when thinking about fish oil before making your purchase, the effectiveness of omega 3 supplements only go as far as its quality. Make sure you get the good kind so you can get all the health benefits of omega 3 fatty acids. These are few of the reasons why Nutrafirst is a preferred choice for many people when it comes to getting a pure omega-3 supplement.
Recently, more and more people change their preference from having ‘modern’ products to having ‘more natural products. This happens as they believe that something natural or provided by nature is much better compared to factory-made products. Therefore, lots of traditional or natural products are now available worldwide whereas most of those products come from Asia. The products range from personal health care to beauty care.
One skincare product that is made from natural ingredients and that is so popular recently is the charcoal face mask. You must firstly differentiate the charcoal face mask as there are two basic usages of this face mask; it can be used to purify water from chlorine and it can be used for skin care. This of course related to the different ingredients of the face mask itself. Charcoal face mask used for skin treatment is made from high-quality Japanese bamboo. Bamboo charcoal is chosen as bamboo is easy to plant and it is very fertile. You may be able to see that bamboo can live everywhere and grow very fast. Bamboo does not need any fertilizer so it is safe for both the environment and the skin. Meaning to say, bamboo charcoal does not contain any hazardous substances that can reduce its function in caring for the skin.
Charcoal face mask is believed as can provide more moisture to the skin as it absorbs purities that sometimes can make the skin speckled. Speckled skin will make the overall performance ugly so people try many ways to eliminate and avoid it. This face mask removes all dead cells over your body and retains newer cells. Moreover, charcoal face mask is also good in order to make the skin lighter. When you think that you want to have lighter skin, this face mask can be a safe way to help you promote lighter skin. Furthermore, you will also have refreshed skin every day. In a conclusion, this charcoal face mask will be able to give you healthy, more moisture, and lighter skin.
If you are looking for one of the best charcoal face mask (2022), then Nutrafirst Charcoal Face Mask should be your choice. It is a natural and herbal peel-off formulation that provides you with comprehensive skincare benefits. The natural extracts of Pomegranate, Mulberry, Basil, and Cucumber in this skincare product diligently work to lighten dark spots, acne scars, remove blackheads, whiteheads and blemishes. Besides, the activated charcoal molecules in this organic peel-off face mask pick up dirt, toxins, and pollutants leaving your skin soft, smooth, and glowing. Also, this charcoal peel-off mask is suitable for all skin types and can be used by both men and women.
Onion is a popular folk remedy for hair loss. It is a tried and tested product, having been used for centuries not only for its potent hair strengthening properties but also for other medicinal purposes. In fact, physicians in the Middle Ages prescribed onions to counteract snake bites, earaches, headaches, and hair loss.
Onion is useful against hair loss because of its high sulfur content. Sulfur is known as the “healing mineral” since it has the ability to stimulate blood circulation and reduce skin inflammation. It is also called the “beauty mineral” because it is vital in the development of collagen, which is the major protein in our skin that gives it durability and smoothness. It also keeps our hair and nails in top condition. These properties of sulfur thus mean that the right amount of sulfur levels in our body can aid in reducing hair loss and encouraging hair regrowth.
To spot sulfur deficiency, watch out for dry skin, weak nails, and brittle hair. Other signs may include allergies, unusual fatigue, headaches, diabetes, and sore muscles and joints. If we do not maintain a proper diet, then chances are our body is not getting enough sulfur that it needs. As a matter of fact, scientists believe that chemical pesticides and fertilizers exhaust the soil of sulfur and this affects the sulfur content of plants being grown in that soil. Moreover, processed foods have been found to contain smaller amounts of sulfur because the mineral has been destroyed in the process. Sulfur cannot be manufactured by the human body, so it must be gotten through other ways, such as eating sulfur-rich foods and taking supplements.
For hair loss sufferers, the easiest and cheapest way to benefit from the hair strengthening qualities of sulfur is through the application of a pure onion hair oil for hair growth & hair fall. If you’re looking for a genuine option then Nutrafirst Onion Hair Oil is the answer. Apply this onion oil directly to the scalp and in a few days, you’ll experience lesser hair fall. better known as hair loss. As much as 73% of the people using Nutrafirst Onion Hair Oil have experienced hair regrowth and better hair conditioning.
If you’re just beginning with a herbal remedy and don’t want to try oils, then go for a simple version. You can easily chop a medium-sized onion and mix it with rum. Let it sit for 24 hours. Strain the mixture using a sieve and massage the remaining liquid solution onto your scalp. You can also mix a quarter cup of onion juice with a tablespoon of raw honey and massage this mixture onto your scalp daily.
Other onion treatments recommended by alternative medicine experts include rubbing a slice of onion directly against the scalp before applying honey over it. This should be done twice a day. Another example of a remedy is in the form of a hair rinse. Put 2 ½ cups of brown onion skins in a quart of boiled water and let it sit for 50 minutes. Wash and shampoo your hair as usual, then dry it with a towel. Rinse it several times with the onion skin mixture before washing it off with water.