Need to pack on mass? Don’t sweat it, try the age-old method – just hit the gym, lift some weights, add more calories to your eating routine, and repeat. However, assuming it’s particularly the lean muscle mass that you need to add, you’ll need a more detailed game plan.
From the food sources you eat to the duration, frequency, and kinds of exercises you try, every part will fundamentally affect your capacity to accomplish your lean, muscle-building objectives.
Here are some tips that will guide you the correct way in your journey to get jacked with lean muscle mass.
Increase your training frequency – Heading out to the gym twice a week is fine, assuming you need to maintain the muscles you have now. However, if you’re planning to add some size you should consider expanding your preparation to 4-5 times each week. Even though these sessions are shorter to limit recuperation, exposure to extensive training should be useful in gaining lean muscle mass.
Understand your strength qualities and add variation – While it is true that working out in the sets of 8 to 12 reps. is exceptionally viable for acquiring lean muscle, you should remember that your body is versatile and can be tested to change. So as opposed to staying with a set for the whole season, consider doing some variations of lower-rep strength workouts for longer periods than a fixed set of some higher-rep (20-to 30-rep sets) strength-focused sets to avoid any preparation block. This arrangement can assist with stimulating muscle development.
Try heavier lifts – Compound workouts like squats, deadlifts, overhead presses, and pull-ups utilize a great deal of muscle strength and deliver a ton of mass-building benefits naturally. By stacking more weights while performing these activities will boost the effects obtained from these activities and you’ll be able to see better results in lesser time. As lifting weights is an essential part of adding more body mass, these variations will help in building leaner muscles too.
Recovery is crucial – While the time spent in the gym is enough to help you gain body mass, your time outside the gym is equally important to rest, fix and develop your body. Make certain to get strong, predictable rest (8-9 hours every night) and try reducing any outside pressure as much as you can. You’d be astonished at how much these elements genuinely influence your capacity to further develop your body. On top of that, you need to ensure that your nourishment is spot on.
Add supplements – Speaking of nourishment, supplementation may not be fundamental for everybody, but it can be useful in filling the gaps in your nourishment and further developing your performance. For regular gym-goers, a protein powder like BCAA can help them to a larger extent. BCAA powder benefits by not only supporting fat burning but also minimizing muscle breakdown during exercise. As claimed by experts that the body loses lots of energy during the process of building muscle due to which athletes or bodybuilders often end up fatigued. BCAA fills up that gap and helps muscle building, speeds up muscle recovery, reduces muscle soreness, protects against liver disease, and helps overcome exercise fatigue.
The countdown for Diwali has started, and we can’t hold back our excitement. While we are adoring the festive energy and looking forward to the delicacies that will continue in these two or three days, one can’t deny the effect that it would have on our waistline. In addition to that, on the off chance that you end up being on an extraordinary diet routine, Diwali gorging may derail a greater part of your weight loss efforts.
Wise decisions, controlling your portions, and balancing diet guarantee that you eat healthy during the festive season. It’s difficult to settle on a healthy eating routine during celebrations like Diwali. Yet, with some changes in your eating regimen, you can make your life simpler without making a pass in any celebrations.
What are the healthy food options that you should be looking for this Diwali?
Start with consolidating little changes in your day-to-day life like eating a small bunch of nuts every day and working out to keep up with your weight loss efforts. If you’re looking to show up your fabulous weight loss transformation for Diwali and surprise others, you can also add herbal supplements to your diet.
Nutrafirst Garcinia Cambogia is one of the best herbal weight loss supplements to try, as it shows fantastic results in a matter of a few days. Have a capsule a day after your meal and see a reduction in the fat content of your body. Rather than using carbs from food as an energy source for fat reduction, it uses fat for body-functioning activities. When combined with diet and exercise regimes, the resultant effects are highly visible and satisfactory.
When it comes to choosing the food options, go for quality rather than quantity. At family events or restaurant, dinners go for tandoori platters that incorporates roasted food. Foods like baby corn, red and yellow bell peppers are good to start with as they do not have any fat, tastes great, and are healthy as well.
Curb your tempt with enticing Dahi Vadas. Instead of the fried, go for baked Vadas. Garnish this with homemade chutneys and add flavors to it. If you have sweet tooth, rather than eating desserts like gulab jamun or rasgullas, you can also make shrikhand utilizing low-fat milk. You can likewise attempt rasmalai with low-fat milk and can add cardamom and dry fruits grown locally.
Rather than sugar, use jaggery. You could likewise utilize dates, cardamom, anjeer, and saffron as they give normal sweet character to your food. Add these substitutes in kheer, halva, or rawa sheera in breakfast.
For long sessions of the game of cards, non-salted nuts and dry fruits work wonderfully well as quick snacks. Almonds are a natural source of many essential nutrients, including protein and healthy fats, making them a nutrient-rich snack that can help keep you going throughout the day.
For main meals avoid anything that’s fried. Have methi chapattis or pudina parathas that are healthy, good in taste and digestion. Last, but not least, don’t forget to drink lots of water to keep yourself hydrated and energetic.
With this easy weight-loss eating you’ll see a satisfying result even after the Diwali rush.
The festive period can play havoc with your diet and exercise routines. With busy schedules, delicious meals and boozy nights out to deal with, it’s no wonder that many of us feel out of shape after the festive season. Fear not, there is no need to let your fitness regime fall quiet this festive season.
With a little planning and discipline, you can find the time during the present panic buying and festive rush to stay in control of your fitness. Especially for women, who are busy decorating the house, taking care of every family member’s requirement, attending the guests, and preparing the delicacies – they don’t get time at all to take care of their health. However, for those planning their gym schedule this festive season, weight training comes out to be one of the best ways to build a fabulous toned body and be festival-ready.
Here’s how weight training helps women to build strength, stamina, and a toned body –
- Weight training burns more fat and calories – For women looking to burn those extra kilos during the festive season, weight training is the perfect exercise for them. An average of two to three times a week of training can show tremendous results. Women often worry, that they would bulk up like men with weight training, however that’s not true at all. Initial stages of weight training burns more fat and calories, than adding body mass.
- It helps you tone muscles – After first few weeks of weight training, you’ll feel the change in the tonality of your body. With the top layers of the fat fading away, you’ll be able to see the shape of your body and the desired areas where you would want to work more. Women mainly focus on their triceps, hips, buttocks, and thighs with the weight training exercises. When you’re out wearing your fabulous dress for Diwali, you’ll feel the effect of the intense training that you had.
- Helps you fight osteoporosis – Another excellent benefit of weight training for women, is that it helps in increasing the bone density. Women, whose calcium content in the bone decreases with age, weight training helps in increasing bone structure, fluidity in movement of joints, and stronger bones. It is common to see women who do regular weight training move with ease, whether doing house chores or in office.
- Weight training also makes your mentally stronger – With a fit, toned body you’ll start falling in love with your body. Especially the attention it gets from the opposite sex, makes you feel good about yourself. Afterall, every woman likes to look attractive, radiant and confident during the festive season.
Boost the efforts of your weight training regime with the support of a powerful nutritional supplements made from natural resources. If you’re looking for one, Nutrafirst Plant Protein Powder is one of the best supplements to try. It gets you optimal muscle strength, weight management, digestion, and takes care of your overall wellness. Try it today!
Women take pride in their long, lustrous hair, and why shouldn’t they? Growing thick, long, and shiny hair takes a lot of time, effort, and patience. Some even spent thousands of rupees behind their hair care routine, while others follow the home remedies that are tried, tested, and recommended for ages. In the last few years, home remedies for tackling hair problems like dry hair have seen rising popularity among women of all age groups. Particularly Indian women who have ample options in terms of modern domestic and international hair cosmetics products, they too rely on home remedies that are natural and give more satisfying results sans any side effects.
Here are a couple of home remedies for dry hair that works –
- Onion – One of the commonly found food ingredients in every Indian household, onion has varied uses in fixing dry hair issues. You can either mince it and mix it with your shampoo or boil it along with garlic, cinnamon, and some lemon juice and slowly massage your scalp to give your hair a nutritious growth. If you’re finding these measures messy, then go for a simple technique with Nutrafirst Onion Hair Oil. A couple of drops of this potent hair oil will help you with the dryness of your hair. It nourishes your scalp with the power of ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Brahmi, Mulethi and Amla, along with onions to boost blood circulation, and carries deep moisturizing properties to work as a natural conditioner.
- Lemon – Another alternative home remedy that you can try is using lemon with yogurt. Just get a bowl full of yogurt and squeeze lemon juice in it. Apply this paste on your scalp and your hair and let it sit for an hour or so. Wash it off with your regular shampoo using cold water. Try this method for a month or two, and you’ll soon see your dry hairs problems vanishing.
- Coconut oil – As a potent natural remedy to get rid of all hair care problems, coconut oil has been in use for ages. You can apply directly on your hair or you heat some oil and mix it with lime water to make it more effective. Leave it overnight, before washing it off using a shampoo.
- Aloe vera – Aloe vera is known for its magical effects on the skin, but it can be also useful in managing dry hair problems too. All you need is to mix it with honey and apply it to your hair for half an hour or so. Doing this as a weekly routine will help you see your dry hair turning black and shiny.
- Castor oil – Another popular home remedy for curing dry hair, castor oil is a natural hair conditioner. Not only does it removes dryness but also increases your hair’s growth, making it stronger and thicker.
Trying the above-mentioned herbal home remedies will give you relief from hair dryness problems. If you’re looking for a genuine herbal product then Nutrafirst Onion Hair Oil is one of the best products to start with.
When used in the right manner, hair oils can be extremely beneficial for your hair health and appearance. Not to mention the added levels of protection they offer for your damaged hair so that you can apply any form of hairstyling and looks.
With that said, not many of us are not in favor of using hair oil for longer hair growth or for that matter even for simple nourishment because of the reasons like stickiness and bad smell. People would go for rather go for cosmetic hair products like sprays and smootheners to keep their hair looking thick and shiner. However, truth be told, these products do worse than the good the people anticipate. It is only the best ayurvedic oil and herbal oils that do the wonder trick.
Before you dig deeper and go for buying the best oil for your damaged hair, let’s first understand how hair oils actually work? Natural oils don’t spread out thoroughly from the root to the tip of a hair strand. They actually work on your scalp and works on the roots to keep your hair moisturized and nourished. Subsequently, when the individual strands suck up the nutrients from the roots they began adding protective layers to the overall health. Most of the naturally manufactured and ayurvedic oils are laden with fatty acids and antioxidants that replenish the lipid layer on your scalp and penetrate into the strands to strengthen weak spots and prevent damage.
Next, you should understand why it is important to use hair oils? Natural hair oils act as lubricants and thus, they are good for detangling wet hair. Oils also act as a sealant and help in smoothening the cuticle down to the point. Oils also offer protection against heat when you’re styling it. Not to forget the additional shine that it offers. Oils are also helpful in reversing color-damaged hair and make it look healthier. Fatty acids present in natural oils prevent the hair tips from spitting. And, just when you feel like looking a little slick, just add a little oil and brush it up for that suave look.
If you’re looking for the best ayurvedic oil then Nutrafirst Hair Regain Oil can be a good option for you. This 100% natural hair restorative supplement is enriched with the goodness of pure Himalayan herbs that work at the cellular level to reverse hair damage by re-energizing dormant hair follicles, preventing hair thinning, and stimulating hair growth.
Nutrafirst Hair Regain is good for both men and women and has been formulated after years of extensive research. It is fortified with botanical extracts that are clinically proven to restore hair growth by repairing hair damage at the cellular level. The development process of the product includes research, testing, and verification of all the ingredients to ensure that they are not only effective but are safe for use as well. Try it today!
Who says eating out during the festive season implies heaping on calories? With these master ideas, you can control your indulgence without dreading putting on weight.
We’re deep into the festive season that brings along gatherings with friends and family. Also, what accompanies that? Plates loaded with delectable food. The actual thought makes your mouth water, however additionally your sense a fear — that of putting on kilos. Even worse is the thought of going to the gym and going through that treacherous workout routine to shed it. It carries an additional burden of diet and nutrition to see your efforts coming to shape sooner. Taking herbal supplements like Nutrafirst Plant Protein Powder is great in such scenarios if you’re working out these days to look fabulous and cut down on extra weight this festive season.
Along with the addition of powerful herbal supplements like Nutrafirst Plant Protein Powder here are a few other important diet factors you need to take care of –
Try not to eat everything before you – Festive season brings along an array of delicacies, but you shouldn’t be having them all. If even you have to accompany your guest, have little measures of everything. So that every time you’re out with family members you’re having a little portion without disappointing them.
Keep walking – Even if you’re regularly going to the gym, make sure that you take a walk. Toward the beginning of the day or possibly in the evening for 10 to 20 minutes. You can even do walk while visiting the various Puja pandals or fairs with your friends. This will fill two needs, one you will actually want to spend some quality time with them, and two you will do a vital exercise too.
Try not to destroy family plans – Clarify to your family members whether you are or can’t be on the slimming down mode during the festive season. A considerable dinner once a day will not influence your waistline much. Try not to stuff yourself unreasonably and only eat smaller portions. The dishes and requests from your family members are difficult to oppose, but you can show your best behavior by not saying no.
Avoid taking alcohol – In case you’re being forced to take a couple of drinks, please strictly say no to all requests. Alcohol will put your stomach ablaze and this can be your most out of control experience of all time.
Detoxification is vital – The festive season is jam-packed with heavy food. So to balance the after-effects of the food eat things which will help you with digestion. See to it that you eat food that is healthy like oats, fruits, etc. for at least one time a day.
Following a regular workout regime can be an unmanageable task for many of us. Add to that the festive season rush and you’re left with no time to focus on your body. There would even be several people who will be traveling during the festive break, and in that scenario, most will toss the idea of regular workouts in the festive season and will resume it after they are back.
But the festive season shouldn’t give you an excuse not to follow your workout routine. Just as you can follow a healthy diet plan during Navratri, so you can also follow a workout schedule. Here are a few workout tips that will come in handy if you’re traveling during the festive break.
- Always plan in advance – If you’re traveling during the festive break, planning ahead can make all the difference. If you’re visiting your parents, you can follow interval training in your house. If you’re visiting your friends, find a gym nearby. You can even invite your friends with you! Find the gyms that give day passes or week passes and utilize most of the facilities. If that’s not an option, you can ask your friends if they have any fitness equipment that you can use. If you’re staying in a hotel then you can use the common gym or workout in the room.
- Schedule your workout – Festive season is filled with family gatherings and unplanned bumps, so schedule your workout so that you don’t miss out on these chances to see your loved ones. Reserve the morning hours for all exercises. Keep it brief yet in full intensity so that you get the best results.
- Include health supplements – When you’re not working out as you do on usual days, chances are that you might not get your mood straight and even lack proper nourishment. In such cases, you can include natural health supplements like omega 3 (fish oil) capsules in your daily diet. With just a capsule a day you will be able to see amazing health results. Salmon fish oil capsules come fortified with valuable nutrients that may improve the body’s inflammatory response, relax muscles and joints for pain-free movements.
Omega 3 capsules benefits are numerous where it also improves your body’s immunity, enhances cognition, improves your heart health, keeps your skin, hair, and vision healthy. When traveling during the festivities you can come across situations that may turn into health hazards, something as protective as the omega 3 (fish oil) capsules can prevent the chances of falling ill to such perils.
- Go for free-hand or resistance training – Keep your workout a mix of exercises like squats, lunges, push-ups, jumping jacks, and so on. Fix duration of 10-20 minutes between each exercise. You can also try resistance training exercises to tone your muscles and build strength.
- Do house chores – If you’re probably thinking when and where to do your workouts, ditch the dilemma and go for doing house chores instead. There will be ample works like lifting and shifting heavy objects, running errands, moping and cleaning the house, etc. that you can do to replicate workouts and even help your family members.
A nine-day celebration where you put in extra efforts to look and feel special along with paying your respect to the Goddess Durga and her many forms is what Navratri festivities sums up for. Special attention is given to fasting, where people abstain from unnecessary oily, spicy and non-vegetarian food. The science behind fasting supports detoxification of the body. By eating light for a week or so, gives your system a rest. Is it probably why fasting is associated with weight loss too.
If done the right way, fasting during Navratri can be a transformational experience for you. You can shed extra kilos from your body and give yourself a healthy start. It also built a lifestyle habit of staying no to unnecessary food binging. Let’s take a look at some of the methods that will help you to eat healthily and lose weight as well during Navratri.
Fasting during the festivals doesn’t mean cutting down on the food items, it is about making the right eating decisions. Green vegetables are a must in your diet. Green leafy vegetables like spinach, broccoli, bottle guard, tomatoes and peas, are some great options to try during fasting as they come loaded with essential nutrients like Vitamin A, B, and C. Mix them up with seasonal fruits to make salads and there you have a great meal to have. It is also ideal to bring down cholesterol levels and burn fat cells even when you’re inactive.
Drink plenty of water, especially with lemon. Liquids will help in the detoxification of your body. If taken on an empty stomach it becomes more effective in losing weight. Have lots of fluids like juices, shakes, lassi, soups, herbal teas, and coconut water. These liquids will not only keep you energized but will also alleviate your metabolism. You should also stay away from full-cream milk and take tea coffee prepared from condensed milk. Also, say no to deep-fried foods like poori or pakodas, which you can usually find during ‘jagratas’.
Fasting is a great time to plan out your diet plan. Your diet can be based on other popular weight loss diet plans like a Keto Diet or a Paleo Diet. Whichever you choose to follow, make sure you’re picking low-sugar, low-ghee, or oil items in it. Natural means of weight loss stay more effective in the longer run, that’s why if you can’t tackle the hunger pangs you can also opt for herbal health supplements. Keto Advanced Weight Loss capsules from Nutrafirst are one great option that you can have daily during fasting as well. Since it keeps you fuller for longer, it aides in better weight loss and keeps you away from unwanted food.
During fasting, the only way you can see effective weight loss results is by having food in moderation. Eat smaller meals every few hours that will keep your metabolism up and maintain your blood glucose levels.
Besides getting blessed by Goddess Durga, Navratri is a great window of opportunity to work on your weight loss plans that you’ve been thinking about for few years. If done in the right way, fasting helps in detoxification, burns fats, and purifies your digestive system too. If added with an herbal supplement like Keto Advanced Weight Loss capsules, results will be seen way faster than anticipated.
With this, we hope you have a happy and healthy Navratri!
Shilajit which means ‘the life-giving rock’ is an Ayurvedic mineral found in the Himalayan ranges. It is rich in minerals and often called the only health supplement a man would need in his entire lifetime. Shilajit is phenomenal for general wellbeing and admirably has shown great results in treating sexual shortcomings and low sex drive in men. As a result, it is also considered the best herbal medicine for the physical and mental wellbeing of men, as well as for enjoying the sex life for a longer period in life.
Shilajit is a rejuvenating herb that contains 85 minerals in ionic structure and humic and fulvic acids to works as one normal spice for the general wellbeing of men. The regular utilization of this spice helps the body managing stress, anxiety, and even aging. Shilajit, in general, is known to have mystical properties to treat weakness, sterility, mental infection and further develops fixation and memory.
Shilajit contains folic acid which is a rich source of mineral and nutrients which gets exhausted by different cycles of the body with the developing age. The minerals and nutrients accessible in Shilajit are in ionic structure in this way especially not the same as the minerals accessible in the market, thus, these are consumed by the body all the more easily.
Shilajit is a natural aphrodisiac and prominently known as Indian Viagra. It upgrades sexual elements of the body to treat low sex drive and other male shortcomings like erectile dysfunctions and low sperm count. The counter oxidant property of Shilajit makes it an incredible regular medication to further develop bloodstream to every part of the body including male reproductive organs to give stiffer and longer erections to counter erectile problems or impotency. Shilajit is popular for its stress-busting and anxiety-relieving properties as well and works for better emotional well-being, these properties can fix the issue of low sex drive within a matter of seconds as it helps in unclogging the mind and gain mental clarity.
Low sex drive and sexual shortcomings additionally happen due to the breaking down of urinary and renal organs of the body. Expansion of the prostrate organ brings about excruciating urination pain, which prompts low sex drive or inadequate erections. Shilajit reduces and treats urinary and renal issues; it additionally helps in working on the working of kidneys for better wellbeing.
Aside from fixing low sex drive and male shortcomings, there are numerous other therapeutic properties of Shilajit. It is useful for treating respiratory issues, it additionally helps in further developing oxygen supply to the blood which streams to all parts of the body for better working of important organs. It is a good source for minor elements and iron to fix the issue of paleness, and also reduces the difficulty of digesting in the body. Shilajit likewise functions admirably for joint conditions and is utilized as a medication for rheumatoid, gout, and osteoarthritis, and other joint-related issues caused because of aging. Shilajit intensifies the impact of other homegrown drugs as it makes the body inclined to ingest the enhancements gave by the spices which function admirably for a great wellbeing.