Hair loss is a common problem. People of all genders and ages may experience the same. However, when hair loss turns into bald spots, it can spur feelings of embarrassment and anxiety. This can largely affect someone’s self-confidence. In general, when anyone comes across hair-related problems, they would always look for home-remedies to find a solution for it. However, not everything can be solved using topical application of homemade recipes. There are a variety of causes of hair loss including stress, bad hair care habits, medical conditions, hormone levels, skin health, nutritional inadequacy, and more. So, one must give it the treatment in accordance with the problem they have come across. However, what works in most cases are hair regrowth capsules. Hair growth capsules generally help fulfilling nutritional requirements, which our modern-day diets cannot fulfill. These capsules are rich in ingredients that also help reducing stress and treat other factors that might cause hair loss.
But can hair loss be avoided? Yes, if we take good care of our hair, we can avoid excessive hair loss to a great extent. While we cannot deny the effect of certain medical conditions, taking appropriate care for it goes a long way to keep your hair health intact. Let’s explore.
- Massage: Massaging your hair with natural hair oil is one of the simplest ways to boost blood circulation in the scalp, impart strength to hair follicles, and promote hair growth. Even if it will not promote your hair regrowth, massaging will ensure that your hair roots are strong enough to avoid hair loss. And one of the most important rules of thumb for massaging is to massage your hair at night and leave it overnight. Shampoo it the next day with a mild natural shampoo followed by a conditioner. This will help keeping your hair healthy.
- Essential Oils: While you massage your hair with normal hair oil, giving it additional treatment requires it to be massaged with a pure essential oil. Essential oils like rosemary, peppermint, and more carry anti-inflammatory properties, help improve circulation, treat headaches, and get you rid of stress. All this contributes to your hair health. Also, when you come across a bald spot, simply rub peppermint oil or rosemary oil on that area to see effective results.
- Supplementation: We understand that looks are important. So, people resort to so many artificial methods of covering their bald spots. Solutions like hair weaving are getting widespread acceptance. However, what’s artificial stays artificial. So, it is recommended to make your hair regrow through natural remedies. One thing that can always help you with effective results is supplementing with hair regrowth capsules. Like we said earlier, these capsules have special formulations with natural ingredients that work on strengthening your hair follicles and helping their regrowth. Nutrafirst hair growth capsules for instance have ingredients like bhringraj extract, yashtimadhu extract, brahmi extract, hibiscus, ashwagandha extract, and shankhapushpi extract – all of which works towards making your hair stronger.
The Bottom Line
Coming across hair loss and bald spots is common given the fast-paced lifestyle we follow and ‘2-minute food’ that we eat. However, with proper care and nourishment and staying calm, we can still avoid the occurrence of a worst-case scenario like a bald spot or excessive hair loss.
Most of us don’t think about joint health before it starts hurting us. But just like you care for your hair and skin, you need to give ample attention to your joints because if they get weary, they bring in a lot of discomfort that continues for long. Mostly, those people suffer joint pain that are either overweight or have weak bones. Such folks should consider having vitamin D3+K2 supplementation early on to help keeping their joint and bone health intact, avoiding a painful old age. The rest also do not need to pull off a herculean task to take care of their joints. All it demands is following some basic steps, which will also help making overall health better. Let’s explore.
- Maintain a Healthy Weight: Like we said earlier, being overweight is one of the biggest causes of joint pain. It is because weight puts extra pressure on your weight-bearing joints such as knees, ankles, hips, and back. Therefore, the lesser your weight the better it is. We are not saying you should start focusing on radical weight loss, but the need is only to avoid being excessively weighty.
- Stay Physically Active: Constant movement of the body eases joint stiffness and alleviates joint pain. For instance, if you just walk for 30 minutes a day, you are likely to keep your weight and joint health in good shape. When joints are allowed to move, they do not become stiff and easier joint movement leads to pain less often.
- Replace Soda & Other Beverages with Water: 80% of our body is water. So, it is obvious that our body needs ample amount of water. Since joints need hydration, it becomes another important reason for you to stay hydrated. But the catch is you need to replace the intake of your soda and other beverages with water. The hydration and benefits water provides to your body and joints, other drinks can’t. So, always keep a water bottle handy.
- Supplement with Vitamin D3+K2: You didn’t see it coming but it is very important. After a certain age, our body’s calcium and other nutrient absorption power from food gets weaker. This really impacts our joint and bone health. So, if you regularly take vitamin D3+K2 capsules, you solve two purposes. First, you ensure that there is sufficient supply of calcium in the body. Second, vitamin D3+K2 capsules ensure that calcium is deposited in the right areas, avoiding problems like kidney or arterial calcification.
- First Warm Up then Workout: This is for gym-goers. Most of them get straight to the action as they hit the gym. However, the ideal technique is to warm up first. This helps loosen the joints a bit and avoids them from being strained after you work out intensely. And remember, warming up is highly important as you age (for those above 30) as older joints are less resilient to strain and likely to be damaged easily.
The Bottom Line
Joint health is important and needs to be taken care of early on in life. Regular intake of vitamin D3+K2 capsules is recommended to keep bones and joints stronger. Supplementation holds especially important for sportspersons, athletes, and army personnel as these are the folks who are regularly engaged in intense physical activity. Next, when looking out for suitable vitamin D3+K2 capsules, do consider Nutrafirst Vitamin D3+K2 capsules for sustained benefits.
If you are into bodybuilding, you must be aware of the fact that muscle is majorly made up of protein. However, it is still a debatable question that how much of protein is sufficient to build up muscles. So, before we delve into the depth of your body’s protein requirements for muscle building, let’s understand how protein supports your muscles. Protein is made up of amino acids which work as building blocks for body’s cells and tissues, including muscle mass. These amino acids also support other bodily functions. And if you don’t get enough of them through food, your body steals them from blood and muscle tissues, which leads to muscle loss. Therefore, as you start working out, it is essential for you to add more and more protein rich foods in your diet and also supplement with BCAA protein powder. But why do you need BCAA protein powder? It is because BCAA (Branched Chain Amino Acids) are the most essential amino acids out of all other amino acids. These contain lecuine, isoleucine, and valine. If you get these in enough proportions; your body works in perfect alignment to build muscle mass.
Importance of Amino Acids
When you practice strenuous workouts, it creates micro-tears in your muscles and leads to muscle breakdown. Amino acids are used to repair and maintain these muscles – once they are heavily used for training. This process of repairing is known as muscle protein synthesis (MPS).
What Leads to Building Bigger Muscles?
When it comes to building bigger muscles, it is significant to consider the amount of protein you eat. Since amino acids play a major role in muscle protein synthesis, you need to eat more protein than you are breaking down in your workouts. BCAA protein powder supports the additional protein and amino acids requirement. Putting it in other words, muscle growth happens when muscle protein synthesis is greater than muscle protein breakdown. However, you need to remember that MPS outpaces MPB when you combine sufficient protein intake with strength training, rest, and support it with a high-calorie diet.
But how much protein do you need to gain muscle? It is obvious that bodybuilders and weightlifters need additional amounts of protein as they use their muscles more than an average person does. However, your protein needs are directly related to your muscle mass. The more muscle mass you have the more protein intake you need. Experts are of the opinion that your body needs 1 gram of protein per kg of your total body weight. This means if you weigh 80 kg, your body needs 80 grams of protein per day. However, other factors like age, fitness level, training level, and more also impact your protein intake.
Summing up, getting enough protein is a crucial step towards muscle building. Find the right sources of protein including protein-rich food and add BCAA protein powder to your dietary regime. When looking for suitable BCAA powder, do check out Nutrafirst BCAA Protein Powder for speedy muscle gain and recovery.
Of all parts of the body, one area where everyone focuses on while losing weight is their tummy. Rightly so as it not only makes your outfits look nice but also helps you look fitter. Tummy fat is what actually makes you look fat. That is why most weight loss products focus on making your tummy flat. For instance, you may often come across advertorials of a machine that helps you get flat stomach, a super tea that reduces stomach fat, a super food that gets you toned up, a slimming belt that helps you burn tummy fat, and what not! And surprisingly people tend to use them and still get no results. But if there is one thing that has actually worked for people wanting to lose their weight, it has been garcinia cambogia weight loss capsules. While supplementing with garcinia cambogia capsules is one of the simplest methods to lose weight, effective results show up when you combine them with the following activities. Read on to know.
- Watch Your Calorie Intake: When you have to lose weight, you need to cut down on your calorie intake. For instance, consuming fewer calories than you are consuming currently. This is also known as following calorie deficit. These days smart wearables integrated with fitness apps can help you track your calorie intake. You can reduce your calorie intake by reducing your meal portions. Most health experts believe that we eat more than our body needs to produce energy and perform other functions. Thus, reducing your meal portions can definitely help you cut down on calories.
- Exercise: Exercising is a very important part of anyone’s weight loss journey. It helps you stay active, gain muscle, and burn off the excessive fat. Pick 2-3 exercises and stick to them for at least 10 weeks. This will enable you build muscle and also tone up your body. Regular intake of garcinia cambogia weight loss capsules helps keeping your body energized enough to pull off daily intense training with ease.
- Sleep Well: Sleep is a very important function to keep your body in good health. In fact, it is as important as our nutritional intake and physical activity. Improper sleep impacts your testosterone levels, your digestive function, metabolism, and your body’s ability to recover from exercise stress. And when it happens, it affects your body’s ability to lose weight. Thus, it is essential to get a sound sleep that lasts up to 7-8 hours in a single stretch.
- Consume More Fruits & Vegetables: Pick up healthier food options such as adding more green veggies in your diet. They enrich your body with a high amount of fibre and micronutrients to support your general wellbeing. Fruits on the other hand are also good to fulfill your vitamin intake, enrich the body with other micronutrients, and support bowel movement. This keeps your body in good alignment for weight loss.
Thus, there is no rocket science for weight loss. All you have to do is to be watchful of your food intake, sleeping pattern, and exercising combined with supplementation of garcinia cambogia capsules. When checking out the best brand options for garcinia cambogia capsules; don’t forget to check out Nutrafirst garcinia cambogia capsules for effective results and sustained weight loss benefits.
Once lost, it is very difficult to regain your hair. Ask someone who have tried for years to regain it and haven’t yet reached their desired volume. While it is normal to lose 50 to 100 hair strands a day, problem arises when you lose them in bulk. A lot of factors contribute to hair growth. However, there is no magical stuff that helps it grow. And one of the most overlooked factors that can really contribute to hair growth is massaging it with ayurvedic oil. Well, massaging sounds basic; however, it is very effective. For instance, massaging your hair with hair regain oil activates your scalp and improves blood circulation in it. The blood in your scalp reaches the follicles under your skin and supplies oxygen as well as nutrients to hair roots. This enables your hair to grow. However, hair growth is a natural process, which involves doing a lot of things and avoiding a few. Let’s explore some of them ahead.
- Take Appropriate Diet: Folks usually opt in for a restrictive diet in an endeavor to limit their calorie intake. That probably helps them shed some weight but it certainly disrupts their hair growth pattern. When you restrict your diet, it leads to the depletion of nutrients required for hair growth. And since body prioritizes other functions over hair growth, a diet that falls short of nutrition makes us lose more hair.
- Keep Your Protein Intake Intact: There is a protein called keratin, which forms the structural component of hair. If your diet lacks protein intake, your hair growth will slow down and you will start shedding more hair.
- Add More Nutrition to your Diet: While it is advisable to take appropriate diet for hair growth, there are specific vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that play an important role to foster your hair growth. For instance, micronutrients like biotin, vitamin C, vitamin D, vitamin E, iron, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, etc. play a crucial role to not only foster hair growth but also prevent hair loss.
- Scalp Massage: Like we mentioned earlier, scalp massage is often one of the most overlooked options to promote hair growth but factually a very effective one. Massaging your scalp with hair regain oil infused with ayurvedic ingredients on a regular basis goes a long way to bring a difference in your hair health. In fact, massaging with hair regain oil puts dual impact on your hair. Not only does it help reducing your stress but also deeply nourishes the hair follicles and improves blood circulation in scalp to produce desired hair gain results.
- Avoid Using Heat on Hair: Constant use of curling irons, hair dryers, and straighteners can cause a lot of damage to your hair. Heated tools rob your hair off its natural oil and shine and lead to hair breakage. Thus, limiting their use can help you prevent hair loss.
Summing up, hair regrowth is time consuming and tricky. However, by following an appropriate diet, limiting use of styling products and heat treatments, and regularly massaging your scalp with hair regain oil will do wonders to keep your hair health intact. Nutrafirst Hair Regain Oil is an effective blend of natural ingredients like olive oil, coconut milk, tulsi, mulethi, neem, amla, carrot seed, etc. and is one of the best ayurvedic oils in its category. Do try it out to experience improvement in your hair growth.
A lot has been heard and written about omega-3 fatty acids. Time and again, people have written scriptures around their benefits for the human body. But is it really correct? In this blog post, we are going to discuss about omega-3 benefits as recognized and proven by science. But before we delve deep into their benefits, let’s see what makes them special and how they help us.
What are omega-3 fats? Omega-3s are essential fats human body needs to perform a lot of functions. However, these are the type of fats the body cannot make on its own. We all depend on nutritional food sources to fulfill its intake. Foods high in omega-3 are fish, flax seeds, flaxseed oil, leafy vegetables, nuts and more. However, our busy lifestyles hardly allow us to have a fully balanced diet. So, supplementation with omega-3 capsules or fish oil capsules becomes mission critical. Now, let’s look at what makes omega-3 fats so special? Omega-3 fats are an integral part of cell membranes in our body. They help regulating hormones and have been known to play important role to prevent heart disease, joint pain, and improve eye health.
Here are the omega-3 benefits supported by science:
- Help Fighting Depression & Anxiety: There are three types of Omega-3 fatty acids, namely ALA, EPA, and DHA. While all three have significant roles to play, EPA in particular helps fighting depression. Depression and anxiety are increasingly becoming common mental disorders in the world. It is a science-backed fact that people who consume omega-3s regularly are less likely to be depressed.
- Eye Health: Did you know that DHA forms the major structural component of your eye’s retina? Vision problems arise when one doesn’t consume enough DHA through their diets. This emphasizes the importance of adding omega-3 capsules in the diets of those with vision problems. Also, macular degeneration a condition that causes serious eye damage can be prevented with sufficient intake of omega-3 capsules.
- Heart Health: Heart attack and stroke have been touted amongst the world’s leading causes of death. However, it has been observed by various health experts that people with sufficient omega-3 intake are less likely to fall prey to such heart issues. It is so because omega-3s can help reducing triglycerides, reduce blood pressure, prevent blood platelets from clumping together, and keeping your arteries smooth and free of damage. All of these factors contribute to keep your heart healthy.
- Can Fight Age-related Mental Decline: Age-related decline in brain health is common. However, sufficient omega-3 intake is closely associated with decreased mental decline and reduced risk of developing mental diseases like Alzheimer’s.
In conclusion, there are innumerable benefits of having omega-3 fatty acids. And if you feel you have an inadequate diet, try supplementing the same with omega-3 capsules. When finding the best omega-3 capsules for yourself, do check out Nutrafirst Salmon Fish Oil Capsules that contain a well-balanced blend of EPA and DHA to keep your body in good health.
If you are looking for Viagra without side effects, you must do your research on Safed Musli. One of the best natural testosterone boosters, safed musli has magical effects on men’s sexual health. In fact, safed musli is widely recognized for its powerful aphrodisiac and adaptogenic properties. It has been used in various healing procedures like Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani, Homeopathy, and even Chinese medicines for boosting sexual drive and treating problems like erectile dysfunction, reducing stress, and more. These days it is easy to consume it as safed musli capsules are widely available in the market. However, it is another debate that which safed musli capsules are more effective and safe for consumption.
While we will come to it later, let’s discover what makes safed musli such a powerful healing herb:
- High on Nutrition: Safed musli is a rich source of vitamins, proteins, carbs, saponins, potassium, over 25 alkaloids, and a wide list of other compounds. All these help increasing men’s semen volume and improving sexual capacity.
- Improves Blood Flow: Safed musli is known to rejuvenate the entire body. It helps supplying adequate amount of blood to all parts of the body and empowers the penis nerves so that you have sufficient amount of stamina while performing sexual activity.
- Improves Sexual Performance: There is a chemical compound in safed musli called hecogenin. Hecogenin is said to have steroid-like effects, which help synthesize anabolic hormones, which result in larger and bulkier erections. This in a great way helps improving men’s sexual performance.
- Increases Sperm Count: Safed musli is a natural enhancer of sperm count in men. This advantage works in combination with improvement of testosterone levels and enhancement of blood circulation to genitals. As a result, the consumer of safed musli gets longer erections and heightened time spent in bed.
- Good for Bodybuilders: If you are a bodybuilder and along with your daily intake of protein if you add safed musli capsules, you are in a win-win situation. Safed musli helps imparting strength to muscular system, improves muscle build-up, and enhances your workout strength. Its regular intake helps you build an attractive & muscular physique.
- Good for Hair Health: Safed musli has adaptogenic properties, which reduce stress. Stress has a direct impact on your hair health. Thus, safed musli supplementation goes a long way to make your hair healthier.
- Improves Digestive Health: Weak digestive health contributes big time to the development of other health problems. Safed musli has been proven effective in soothing the digestive tract and reducing the chances of gastrointestinal problems.
- Good for Women’s Health: Safed musli is an herb equally beneficial for women. Intake of safed musli capsules has positive effects on women’s sexual health and a solution to various reproductive problems. Safed musli intake also helps women with painful periods, vaginal dryness, and regularizing menstrual cycle.
Now, we get to back to the question about the availability of authentic safed musli capsules. When finding it out, do check out Nutrafirst Safed Musli Capsules that are made of authentic safed musli extract and are certified safe for consumption by FSSAI.
When it comes to sexual weakness, the foremost thing a man can think of is to supplement with shilajit capsules. Shilajit is widely recognized for its capabilities to address sexual health disorders in men. And its presence in Ayurvedic medicine dates back to 3000 years. But what makes shilajit so powerful? It is the natural process of shilajit’s formation that makes it so potent for human health. Factually, shilajit is a result of organic decomposition and fermentation of plants. This natural process makes it rich in active ingredients and it contains 85 minerals, fulvic acid, humic acid, and other trace elements. Shilajit carries a wide spectrum of applications to improve men’s health. Here we discuss a few of them:
- Reduces Fatigue: This is one of the most appreciated benefits of shilajit. Regular consumption of pure and original shilajit capsules works effectively against temporary as well as chronic fatigue. Researchers speculate that shilajit has protective power on mitochondria that helps our cells to produce energy.
- Improves Fertility & Libido: Shilajit has proven benefits to improve fertility and libido in men. Shilajit capsules are actually a safe supplement for intake when confronted with fertility issues. The fulvic acid content and benefits of other nutrients found in shilajit make a combined contribution towards fertility improvement in men.
- Improves Testosterone Levels: Testosterone is the male sex hormone, which plays a significant role in muscle mass gain, growth of adolescents to adults and effectiveness of sexual functions. Testosterone levels decline in men as they age. The decline shows off especially as they go past 30. Regular intake of shilajit capsules have timelessly proven to raise testosterone levels in men, making them pull of intense workouts with ease and also improve their bedroom performance.
- Detox & Vitality: Shilajit has got a spectacular fulvic acid content. Fulvic acid contains strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These properties provide protective effect against free radicals and cell damage. This not only helps with body detoxification but also helps the body fight against premature aging.
- Fights Iron Deficiency: Iron deficiency is more common in women than in men. It can occur due to a low-iron diet, loss of blood or body’s inability to absorb iron. Iron deficiency shows its effects in the form of fatigue, headache, irregular heartbeat, and more. Pure and original shilajit is rich in iron, the regular intake of which helps overcoming iron deficiency.
- Improves Digestive Health: Shilajit contains a variety of phytochemicals and minerals that not only help maintaining equilibrium of anabolism and catabolism but also enhancing body’s detoxifying and absorptive abilities. It helps boosting metabolism and plays a significant role to relieve indigestion and constipation.
Where to Find Best Shilajit Capsules?
Although there are a variety of options to buy a shilajit supplement, however the best shilajit capsules are those that contain pure and original shilajit without any heavy metals or other substances. As you look out for a suitable one, do check out Nutrafirst Shilajit Capsules which are certified safe and effective for consumption by FSSAI.