Several trainers might have repeated this in the gym, “Your BCAA intake is low”, “You are not taking enough BCAAs” and more to their trainees. So, considering the trainer’s advice you guys just get yourself a box of BCAA protein powder without actually knowing why it is needed and how it is going to help you. This is why we came up with this blog to unveil the truth about BCAA protein powder. Let’s explore.
What are BCAAs and why are they Important?
BCAAs shortened for Branched Chain Amino Acids are the chief building blocks of proteins which go in to build muscles. In total, there are nine amino acids out of which three are major ones, which help you build muscle. These three are leucine, isoleucine, and valine. Health experts suggest that many physique and performance athletes can find these three amino acids in dietary sources. However, not everyone can have it in sufficient amounts from food. So, that is why they need protein supplements especially BCAA protein powder. BCAAs are important because they are directly broken down into muscles. They bypass the breakdown in liver and are therefore more effectively absorbed and help increasing energy the body & muscles need for prolonged exercise.
Many fitness enthusiasts, bodybuilders, and performance athletes are suggested to add protein supplements in their diets. It is because of the following benefits of BCAAs:
- BCAAs Give an Additional Energy Source: BCAAs are said to inhibit the onset of fatigue during the exercise. And when you don’t feel tired you tend to work out for long.
- BCAAs Boost the Immune System: Intense training carried out for weeks can exhaust you and weaken your immune system. BCAAs can also be used as a fuel source, which allows immune system to revive and keep the body protected.
- Muscle Protein Synthesis (MPS): Leucine one of the three major BCAAs is most effective to initiate muscle protein synthesis or MPS. MPS is necessary for muscle building. So, fueling with BCAA protein powder helps a long way to build muscles.
- Less Muscle Soreness & Damage: BCAAs delay the onset of muscle soreness, which is the pain that lasts for several days after intense exercise or following an exercise regime your body is not accustomed to. So, when you train hard, BCAA protein powder intake can help you experience less muscle soreness and bounce back faster if that occurs.
How often and when should BCAAs be taken?
For effective results, daily supplementation of BCAAs is recommended as prolonged use yields favorable results. BCAAs can be taken anytime – before, during, and even after workouts to increase amino acid level in the bloodstream, which helps prevent muscle protein breakdown and results in less soreness, less fatigue, and better muscle gain.
Which is the Best Protein Powder in India?
While there are a lot of options available in the market. Your choice can also be influenced by your gym coach or fitness trainer. However, if you would like to search for it yourself, we would recommend Nutrafirst BCAA Protein Powder, one of the most trusted among fitness enthusiasts, sportspersons, and bodybuilders.
Remember getting a sudden increase in facial hair and you sounding like an uncle in high school? Well, that is what testosterone does to the body. While it does a lot of other important things, we choose to explain it in simple terms. Testosterone is what turns adolescents into adults. Generally, testosterone levels start declining after the age 30. And when your body goes low on it, it creates some unwanted changes. Read on to explore natural testosterone boosters, the downside of having low testosterone, and ways to improve it.
Let’s first have a look at ways that form best testosterone boosters for men:
- Exercise: Among all the benefits of exercising, add one more. It is true that regular exercising and lifting weights boosts testosterone levels in men. Exercise is a natural testosterone booster, so ensure to stay active.
- Eat a Balanced Diet: A balanced diet goes a long way to keep you healthy and keep your testosterone levels intact. However, in particular, a diet rich in protein, fat and carbs can help maintain your testosterone levels. For instance, having wholefoods such as fruits, eggs, chicken breasts, almonds, walnuts, broccoli, carrots, etc. are all regarded as natural testosterone boosters.
- Get Some Sunshine Vitamin: Sunshine vitamin aka vitamin D is one the of the most important natural testosterone boosters with many people not even aware of this fact. Sufficient amounts of vitamin D rich foods in the diet or decent exposure to sunlight can help fulfill vitamin D requirements of the body.
Now, let’s have a look at what changes low testosterone brings to the body:
- Low Sex Drive: Testosterone is the chief hormone responsible for a good sex drive in men. However, when it starts declining, you may across issues like reduced desire for sex, infertility, fewer erections, and even erectile dysfunction.
- Increase in Body Fat: Testosterone promotes muscle growth. A low testosterone level in the body is followed by reduced muscle mass. When muscle mass is low, the body burns lower calories. Thus, low muscle mass not only leads to excess calories in the body but also puts the person at a higher risk of eating too much.
- Disturbance in Sleep: Low testosterone can also lead to insomnia. It can disturb your sleep patterns and may result in raising the risk of other complications.
- Decreased Strength & Weaker Bones: Low testosterone levels can not only decrease your body strength but also lead to weaker bones. Testosterone is directly related to bone density and low levels of it makes bones weaker.
So, if diet doesn’t do it, try supplementation. It is beneficial to go for trusted supplementation to boost your body’s testosterone levels. Nutrafirst Ultra Josh Capsules is one the most prominent natural testosterone boosters known for the benefits of its natural ingredients to uplift t-levels in men. Ultra Josh has received various testimonials and has become the first choice of various men in all age groups. Click here to explore more about it.
Testosterone is a hormone that turns a boy into a man. In simpler words, the hormone is responsible for the growth of facial hair, deepening of voice, masculine physique, and supporting sexual wellness. While men with healthy testosterone levels experience good sex drive, a fall in the hormone can lead to unhealthy libido that may affect your intimate relationships. Once considered an issue of growing age, testosterone deficiency is not uncommon in younger men as well. Fortunately, certain herbal supplements make a potent natural remedy to give your t-levels a much-needed boost.
While many healthcare brands are coming up with a range of natural testosterone boosters, we decided to present you with some lesser-known facts about testosterone, the manliness-defining hormone. Let’s begin!
#1. It Transforms a Fetus into a Boy
As per healthcare experts, around the seventh week of pregnancy, the embryo having a genetic male or the Y chromosome begins to produce testosterone. This supports the development of male organs. Besides, testosterone has a profound impact on brain development and also determines male-type sexual behavior in later years of life.
#2. Women also Produce Testosterone
Testosterone is made from cholesterol. Though testosterone is known as the male hormone, women also produce them in small amounts. However, certain medical conditions such as polycystic ovarian disease can lead to higher testosterone that shows up as acne, irregular periods, and infertility.
#3. It Reduces Anxiety
Scientists reveal that testosterone may have anxiolytic and anti-depressant effects. Besides, testosterone is said to reduce fear, and improve memory in patients suffering from Alzheimer’s disease.
#4. It has Heart-Protective Effects
It is found that men with high testosterone levels are at lower risk of a stroke than those with low testosterone levels. Besides, testosterone is said to reduce angina or chest pain in older men with a history of diabetes.
#5. Too Much of it can be Dangerous
Just like low testosterone levels are bad for your health, too much of it may also lead to a variety of medical conditions. While low t-levels may lower your libido and result in premature ejaculation and low sperm count, a level higher than normal is linked with cancer, heart troubles, and mood disorders.
#6. It May Cause Hair Loss
Though not directly but a lower or higher than normal range of testosterone may trigger hair loss. It is because the fluctuating levels of the androgens produce a hormone called dihydrotestosterone (DHT) that binds to certain proteins in the body, which reduces the size of hair follicles. This, in turn, may slow down hair growth, cause hair thinning, or may even cause baldness.
These are a few lesser-known things about the male sex hormone. If you think you are suffering testosterone deficiency or are worried about your health, we recommend you get tested for your t-levels. Additionally, you can opt for herbal testosterone boosters such as Nutrafirst Ultra Josh, which comes fortified with t-boosting herbs like ashwagandha, kaunch beej, vidarikanda, safed musli, and shilajit for optimal results. Get this ayurvedic medicine online at the best price here.