Are you looking for the perfect beauty vitamin for hair, skin, and nails? If so, biotin makes a cherry-pick for you. Also known as vitamin B7 or vitamin H, it is often added to beauty products or supplements to ensure thicker hair, youthful skin, and stronger nails. While all that appears a lot for a B-vitamin to do, the list of potential health benefits doesn’t end here. Famously known as vitamin H (derived from the German word haar & haut for ‘hair and skin’), this water-soluble vitamin may be known for the external benefits, however, most of the benefits come from the work it does from inside. So, let’s understand biotin and what it does to improve human health in detail.
What is Biotin?
Biotin is a water-soluble vitamin that comes from the family of B vitamins. This nutrient is actively involved in the process of energy production, carbohydrates, and fat metabolism for overall health. Besides, it plays a crucial role in cellular signaling and gene regulation as well. Since it is water-soluble, an excess of biotin is removed from the body through urine. For this reason, it needs to be replaced in the body every day through diet or supplements.
What is Biotin Used For?
Biotin is revered by most beauty experts for the nutritional support it provides to hair, nail, and skin. Generally, most people use biotin capsules to make hair thicker, improve skin texture, and curb brittle nails. But, how does it do that? Researchers conclude that this water-soluble vitamin enhances keratin production in the body and when the body’s keratin stores are replete, it is obvious that keratin-dependant features would benefit.
Biotin for Hair– Since biotin aids the production of keratin, an infrastructural component of the hair, taking an additional dose makes a wonderful method to curb dry, brittle and thinning hairs. This organic compound adds bulk to hair strands and smoothens them by repairing cellular damage due to environmental factors and chemical treatments.
Biotin for Skin– Achieving younger-looking, healthy, and glowing skin is an evergreen beauty goal for each one of us. If you have low levels of biotin, it may affect your skin. In addition to keratin production, vitamin B7 helps the body to metabolize fats. The human skin needs access to fatty acids to stay supple and produce natural oils that act as a barrier to the skin and prevents moisture loss. Therefore, biotin capsules are highly helpful for people with dry skin, eczema, or psoriasis.
Biotin for Nails- Several scientific trials have indicated that a regular intake of biotin capsules may increase nail thickness by 25% in people with weaker nails. Vitamin H not only increases the thickness of the nails but improves their texture and makes them shinier.
These are a few impressive ways biotin can benefit your body’s aesthetics. If you are looking for a supplement for hair, skin, and nails; check out Nutrafirst Biotin Capsules. Nutrafirst is a young brand driven by its passion to make people healthier offering a wide range of products across categories such as weight loss, sports nutrition, general wellness, hair & skin care and more.
Hello folks! It’s been a week of joy and festivities. In fact, the Diwali fever doesn’t seem to end. While those meetings with friends and family filled your heart with love and compassion, the savoury treats may have taken your calorie intake and weight management goals beyond control. Along with this, you may fear gaining back the unwanted weight you have lost recently after long months of workouts and diets. But, do you know that certain herbal supplements such as apple cider vinegar may come to your rescue like a pro when it comes to metabolism regulation and instigating quick weight loss naturally. I found this interesting information while searching for effective remedies for weight management and overall wellbeing and thought of discussing some of its best benefits for you. Let’s begin!
What is Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar (ACV) is referred to as a sour-tasting wine made by fermenting high-quality apples with yeast and good bacteria for weeks. Raw, unfiltered, and unprocessed apple cider vinegar, or ACV, in short, comes packed with a cloudy mass known as ‘mother,’ which is a colony of good bacteria, proteins, and enzymes formed during fermentation. Over the years, this magical potion has garnered a huge fan base for the amazing health benefits it offers. Not only its healthy properties but this natural vinegar is admired in the culinary world for its versatile use as well. But considering health over taste buds, let’s check out the best health benefits one can reap by making this amazing liquid a part of their fitness regimes.
Benefits of Apple Cider Vinegar-
Well, it’s a time to remember some lessons you learned in school on how including an apple in your diet can help you fend off a variety of maladies. But, what if we tell you that combining these crimson treats with useful bacteria may make the concoction even healthful? Yes, that’s true! Here are a few ways organic apple cider vinegar may benefit your health:
Weight Loss:Weight loss is the most impressive benefit that has made this natural elixir so popular amongst fitness enthusiasts. Its ability to trigger weight loss can be credited to the presence of acetic acid in it. This organic compound brings metabolic processes on track and helps in weight loss by uplifting the production of fat-burning enzymes as well as controlling sugar absorption in the body.
Blood Glucose: Healthy constituents in ACV help regulate glycemic index in the body and reduce insulin spike which makes it an effective remedy for all those people suffering from diabetes and glucose imbalance.
PCOS Symptoms: Well, here’s a pretty bow on the list of health benefits you can get by using apple cider vinegar regularly. There are some pieces of evidence that key compounds in the amber-colored vinegar help improve the symptoms of the polycystic ovarian disorder. Besides, women who included ACV in their fitness regimes were also able to resume ovulation likely due to improved sensitivity.
Although there is a never-ending list of benefits associated with apple cider vinegar, these are a few impressive ones that can lure you to add this herbal liquid to your supplements stash. Check out Nutrafirst Apple Cider Vinegar with mother for optimal body weight, cardiovascular health, sexual wellness, and many others.
How to Use Apple Cider Vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar can be used in several ways. Use it as a salad dressing, add it to your favourites moothie or mix it with water and drink on an empty stomach, this herbal vinegar works wonders for health.
Caution- Apple cider vinegar is highly acidic and consuming it undiluted can irritate mouth, food pipe, and stomach. Dilute with water before using it.
What’s that make you a man? Probably it is the masculine physique, deepened voice, healthy libido, and semen production. But, when your body can’t produce enough testosterone, all these things come at a risk. Therefore, it is no surprise that when their t-levels fall with growing age, most men lookout for a way to boost the male hormone. At present, you may find the supplement aisle of pharmacies stacked with several testosterone boosters that claim to ramp up the t-level quickly. However, not all of them are safe for use and if consumed for longer, they may even trigger certain side effects and maladies. On the other hand, natural testosterone boosters are revered by most fitness experts for their exceptional properties to enhance testosterone levels that too without disrupting the body’s metabolism. Here, we have curated a list of herbs you can include in your fitness regime to ramp up your testosterone level for optimal health and winning over your partner’s satisfaction in bed.
- Shilajit: Shilajit, meaning ‘the conqueror of mountains’ or ‘the destroyer of weakness’ makes a natural aphrodisiac and is revered in the field of Ayurvedic medicine for its libido-enhancing properties. Vitamins and minerals in this blackish-grey resin rejuvenate cells, energize the body, and boost physical stamina. Besides, organic compounds in pure and original Shilajit aid the production of healthy sperm and improve semen quality for fertility.
- Ashwagandha: Nowadays, most men (both young and old) are hit by low libido due to stressful work culture and every day’s helter-skelter. Ashwagandha is known for its stress-relieving properties and libido-enhancing effects. Natural compounds in the herb cease the production of cortisol in the body and render mind-calming effects. Besides, powerful phytochemicals in this natural sex tonic enhance libido by dilating the blood vessels going to the genitals and improving blood flow. It is beneficial for people with erectile dysfunction and low sperm count.
- Maca Root: Maca Root, also known as ‘Peruvian ginseng’ is a vegetable that resembles a turnip in its outer appearance is known as a wonderful fertility-booster. This herb doesn’t have a direct effect on testosterone levels, but its organic compounds interfere with men’s estrogen levels, thus uplifts testosterone levels. This surge in t-levels helps maintain healthy libido & erections and enables you to perform better in the bedroom.
These are three excellent herbs you can take to bring a lost spark to your intimate life. Testosterone-boosters are primarily marketed for their libido-enhancing properties, lean muscle gain, improved athletic endurance, and enhanced hair growth are some other impressive health benefits associated with them. Also, check Nutrafirst Ultrajosh Capsules that come power-packed with Shilajit, Ashwagandha, Kaunch Beej, Vidarikanda, and Safed Musli for optimal testosterone levels and overall health. Nutrafirst is a young brand with a strong foothold in the market and deals in dietary supplements, skin & hair care products, sports nutrition, and many others. Make these wonderful products a part of your fitness regime and embark on a new path to wellness.
It feels great to bask in the sun and support your vitamin D supply. But do you know the UV rays coming out of sun can damage your scalp? Besides this, the unending dust and pollution around also affects your hair. And what about styling? The experiments you do with your hairstyle has a long-term impact on its health. So, you might be facing (or soon face) hair fall. But don’t worry! This problem has a simple yet highly effective solution and that’s regular oiling. Gently applying hair growth oil helps increase blood flow to your scalp and nourishes the roots. It not just encourages hair growth but also relaxes your body, relieves you from headache, and induces a sound sleep. But why not use a normal hair oil? It is because using a hair growth oil is known to offer added benefits and reverses hair damage.
Benefits of Using Hair Growth Oil-
• Applying hair growth supplements promotes blood flow in the scalp and nourishes hair follicles. Nourished follicles result in rapid hair growth.
• Hair growth oil seamlessly diffuses into the scalp and gets absorbed into roots. It provides essential nutrients to the tissues and strands.
• Massaging your scalp with the best oil for hair growth promotes thickness. It also enhances the nutrient and oxygen supply to hair cells.
• Daily massaging with a hair fall control oil reduces the chances of hair loss by treating dandruff. The oil’s anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties help fight the dandruff-causing bacteria.
• Regular massaging averts split ends and dryness, leading to stronger as well as a silky mane.
• Applying hair growth oil adds a shielding sheath, which prevents the UV rays’ harmful effects.
• A hair massage also straightens the hair shaft by making a layer. This averts split ends and stops hair from breaking.
Well, we have noted the benefits of using a hair growth oil. But are there any specific ingredients that you should look for? Yes! Here are 5 best ayurvedic ingredients of hair growth oils and how they benefit your hair health:
• Coconut Oil- Coconut oil is a famous treatment for hair fall. Lauric acid present in the oil prevents hair loss and nourishes the scalp. A high antioxidant percentage also aids hair growth.
• Bhringraj Oil- Bhringraj oil is a natural solution to hair problems like hair fall, irritated scalp, and premature greying. With higher pollution levels and stress in the modern lifestyle, one needs the right health supplements and vitamins for hair loss. Here, Bhringraj oil’s scalp cleaning and mind-calming effects help reverse hair damage.
• Neem Oil- Neem oil is probably the best hair fall control oil because of the high fatty acid constituency. It is a great cleanser that unclogs the scalp pores and cleans it to encourage hair growth. It makes the hair shinier and voluminous.
• Almond Oil- Almond oil is effective in preventing breakage and eliminating split ends. This oil is high in linoleic acid and oleic acid content. These acids condition hair, encourage resilience and make them healthier and stronger. Moreover, the presence of vitamin E improves hair texture as well.
• Argan Oil- Argan oil effectively repairs damaged and dull hair and promotes hair growth with high antioxidant presence. The oil deeply nourishes the scalp and follicles, stimulating the thickness and health of strands.
Thus, choosing the right hair growth oil promotes hair volume, provides strength to the tissues, encourages hair growth, treats dandruff, and adds luster. For 100% natural restoration, Nutrafirst brings Hair Regain Oil equipped with Ayurvedic ingredients like Bhringraj, Ashwagandha, Tulsi, Neem Oil, Coconut Milk, Carrot Seed Oil, and more. For a more effective solution, you can also check out Nutrafirst Hair Regain Capsules to add health, thickness, and length to your strands.